Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Man, why is saying goodbye so hard? I could literally feel the pain of all five Fraggles, knowing that one of their own would have to leave the rest. And definately--considering what he spoke of--poor Boober. May Mokey come back safe & sound, with Landford in tow, hopefully.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Oh good grief, this is just beautiful. I have tears in my eyes as I read that last part. Wow, Mokey leaving so that she could save Lanford. That's so noble. :cry:

What can I say about this story that hasn't already been said? The writing is very good, the characters are so in character it's like watching an episode of the show. And it evokes emotions and feelings as I read all the parts.

The placement of the songs is just great, I mean they fit so perfectly in with the actions that are going on.

As I was reading the Doc and Sprocket segment at the beginning, I kept thinking 'Uncle Matt going fishing'. That alone could be an amusing piece. How much could Matt misinterpret there? It would be funny to see Doc and Ned trying to teach this somewhat clumsy fraggle how to go fishing. :big_grin:

At any rate, as the story unfolds with Mokey, I am simply amazed by how in character she is, reflective and contemplative. It seems natural for her to ask questions like these on her birthday.

Then when she goes into the cave and wakes Red up, it reminds me of the Poobah episode. Red's reactions were so spot on, that I could truly see her reacting, complete with that curling down of her upper lip. I always love that expression on her when she gets angry. But, I digress.

The use of Cantus and the Minstrels is just brilliant. (I say 'brilliant' a lot, don't I?) But, seriously, you give Cantus a really good bunch of lines. He's so mystical that it does come through. I really love the reason behind why she has to go with them this time. It's not about becoming a Minstrel, it's about saving Lanford's life. Oh wow, you can't let Lanford die...that would be just...whine, cry, weepy and sob inducing. (I think you get the idea.)

And Boober, poor Boober, we don't really know what he is thinking, but it can't just be his fears about germs. :wink:

At any rate, you weave such a good yarn here and this is definitely one I am going to keep following because I truly love it!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh and since I forgot it in my last post...More please!

Redsonga

Reaction score
What can I say about this story that hasn't already been said? The writing is very good, the characters are so in character it's like watching an episode of the show. And it evokes emotions and feelings as I read all the parts.

The placement of the songs is just great, I mean they fit so perfectly in with the actions that are going on.
Thank you :smile:. The characters really tell me the story, I'm just the one trying to keep up with a pad and pencil now. My songs are not the best in the world, but they know where to go. This story doesn't have as many songs I made as Song of A Midnight Place did, but like I said before there is a good reason for more silly creature ones :3.
As I was reading the Doc and Sprocket segment at the beginning, I kept thinking 'Uncle Matt going fishing'. That alone could be an amusing piece. How much could Matt misinterpret there? It would be funny to see Doc and Ned trying to teach this somewhat clumsy fraggle how to go fishing.
They would make the world's funniest older man buddy movie is all I can say ; ).
At any rate, as the story unfolds with Mokey, I am simply amazed by how in character she is, reflective and contemplative. It seems natural for her to ask questions like these on her birthday.
I always say I have a very strong inner Mokey that really missed writing poems the last nine years and is so happy to be doing them again now. Fraggle fic makes my heart happy :3

Then when she goes into the cave and wakes Red up, it reminds me of the Poobah episode. Red's reactions were so spot on, that I could truly see her reacting, complete with that curling down of her upper lip. I always love that expression on her when she gets angry. But, I digress.
Angry Red is my favorite Red, I think it is because I have a temper to : D.
The use of Cantus and the Minstrels is just brilliant. (I say 'brilliant' a lot, don't I?) But, seriously, you give Cantus a really good bunch of lines. He's so mystical that it does come through. I really love the reason behind why she has to go with them this time. It's not about becoming a Minstrel, it's about saving Lanford's life.
I basically asked the character 'why did you?' one night and this is the answer I got :smile:.
As for Cantus *hugs the Cantus and says no more : (*...
Oh wow, you can't let Lanford die...that would be just...whine, cry, weepy and sob inducing. (I think you get the idea.)
*pets Lanford and says nothing *
And Boober, poor Boober, we don't really know what he is thinking, but it can't just be his fears about germs.
Song Of A Midnight Place ; ).
I love Mokey and Cantus, although I have never thought of the ship thing, but that doesn't mean that it can't happen. :wink: I want to read more.
I'm not a random shipper, but the first time I saw Cantus the ship hit me upside the head like a bagfull of frozen radishes : D...

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I will give the story you posted the url to a read through when I get done with my writing today. I spent way too much time goofing off yesterday and didn't get anything done.

So glad you liked my comments. I do tend to give more than just one sentence feedbacks, and there was so much wonderful fraggly stuff to comment on there that I couldn't contain myself. :stick_out_tongue:

Keep those updates coming. Forget fast food, I'm loving this! :insatiable:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Man, why is saying goodbye so hard? I could literally feel the pain of all five Fraggles, knowing that one of their own would have to leave the rest. And definately--considering what he spoke of--poor Boober. May Mokey come back safe & sound, with Landford in tow, hopefully.
Goodbye is a hard thing : (, and Boober just made me want to hug him, poor little thing...most of all when..welll, I'll keep my mouth shut about that here ; )....
I will give the story you posted the url to a read through when I get done with my writing today. I spent way too much time goofing off yesterday and didn't get anything done.

So glad you liked my comments. I do tend to give more than just one sentence feedbacks, and there was so much wonderful fraggly stuff to comment on there that I couldn't contain myself.
Keep those updates coming. Forget fast food, I'm loving this!
Just a warning, that story was my first fraggle story ever :coy:. And this is its prequel, but nether of them really truly spoil the other I think, they are just linked^.^.
Oh, I love long feedback, I eat it with a spoon ^.^

Oh and since I forgot it in my last post...More please!
I will ^.^! I'm not quite sure when the next part will be ready, but we will see..maybe a couple days:excited:.
That's so sad! Well done, though....
I know..poor Boober..he made me cry to :cry:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
nd Boober just made me want to hug him, poor little thing...most of all when..welll, I'll keep my mouth shut about that here
Yeah. Save the topic for when it's needed.