Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOH! That's AWESOME! You got a date, heralde! Nice job! :big_grin: (Does that mean you're no longer single? :stick_out_tongue:) That's only five days after my birthday! AWESOME!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OOH! That's AWESOME! You got a date, heralde! Nice job! :big_grin: (Does that mean you're no longer single? :stick_out_tongue:) That's only five days after my birthday! AWESOME!
Lol, that would be nice! :wink:

Oh that's great that it's close to your birthday, I guess that makes it worth the wait.

Once again, HIT emailed me that Season 4 will be released October 28!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yay, almost in time for Halloween :smile:! But I'm sad it's not sooner :frown:.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Oh! The agony of the wait is nearly too much to bear... LOL. At least we finally have a release date now. I shall be counting the days...

zns

Reaction score
Well as long as it is still being released in time for the holidays, I can still put it on my list for Santa.:wink:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Slightly disapointed that it's not in September like usual, hehe, but at least it seems pretty iron clad! Yay!
October 28th was reported as the release date a while back...

I'm actually hoping that the pushed-back date (almost two months later than previous seasons) was set up to allow HIT to do a super terrific job on this season, being that it's the last one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
October 28th was reported as the release date a while back...

I'm actually hoping that the pushed-back date (almost two months later than previous seasons) was set up to allow HIT to do a super terrific job on this season, being that it's the last one.
Maybe they might be trying to put "The Fraggles Get Jobs" in the extras and are poking around for it:coy:

zns

Reaction score
Karen Prell might know what the bonus features are. She might reveal some of them when she and :excited: appear at Comic Con. We'll have to play it by ear and see what we get.