Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

getup

Reaction score
sorry, i wasn't trying to be mean to you Redsonga, didn't mean to upset anyone. i hate forums cuz you can't tell people's tones. i was also simply trying to be helpful in saying that i have files of mirror mirror, and even more episodes that haven't been released quite yet, as i captured them myself and knew where to find them. people on forums get mad so easily

wwfpooh

Reaction score
i hate forums cuz you can't tell people's tones
On the 'net period, it is hard to guess tones without emoticons
i was also simply trying to be helpful in saying that i have files of mirror mirror, and even more episodes that haven't been released quite yet, as i captured them myself and knew where to find them
Care to elaborate more on that? As in, to direct someone to where they might be able to see them? Just to watch, you understand, before the DVD set comes out?
people on forums get mad so easily
People anywhere get upset if miscommunication is involved.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Must..watch *zombie eyes*
I will be buying the real DVD set faster than you can say fragglerock, but right now I need it to write a story :3.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Must..watch *zombie eyes*
I will be buying the real DVD set faster than you can say fragglerock, but right now I need it to write a story :3.
Must....watch...and yet...must read....story. XD

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Speaking of stories, I found my printed out copy of the fanfic "Rock of Ages" :excited:
Anyone have an idea of how I could possibly get it to the rest of you?
Off topic... I know

Redsonga

Reaction score
Speaking of stories, I found my printed out copy of the fanfic "Rock of Ages" :excited:
Anyone have an idea of how I could possibly get it to the rest of you?
Off topic... I know
If it is your story and that is your only copy, you might have to type it all other again :sympathy:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
If it is your story and that is your only copy, you might have to type it all other again :sympathy:
Well, actually it was a fanfic that was on this site a long time ago, it was very good. It's long... too long to re-type.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'd say just copy it to Word Perfect and find any miss spelled words (that is if you haven't which i'm certain you have) save it there and then just copy each little part as in make it into chapters for us to read.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, actually it was a fanfic that was on this site a long time ago, it was very good. It's long... too long to re-type.
Hmmm..well, even if it is good it is normally a rule that you don't post fanfic that is not something you yourself have written on forums. Many of us authors see fanfics as our babies after all:smile: .

That said, my next baby needs to see those season four episodes:excited: :wink:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Hmmm..well, even if it is good it is normally a rule that you don't post fanfic that is not something you yourself have written on forums. Many of us authors see fanfics as our babies after all:smile: .

That said, my next baby needs to see those season four episodes:excited: :wink:
You're right. Too bad... It was a good one. Oh well... I'll just have to write my own!