1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

A word of advice though: a written (or typed) letter to HIT will mean more to them than an e-mail or phone call. If you have the time, send them a form letter through the mail.

Believe me, every one counts. ;)
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Are you sure they count? For all we know, they "hit the snooze button" like Disney's done in the past.
  3. Davina

Davina Member

i figure hit em every way i can.. :)
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I always wondered if companies read amazon reviews or not..or watched youtube video reviews for that matter ;)
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The fact that presidental candidates use YouTube is proof enough that people other than your average Joe use sites like it.
  6. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I wonder that, too. In some instances I think it would be REALLY important that they do, so they'll be aware of how disappointed people can get. Hopefully they at least check to see how well something is selling.
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Of course they would. Customer service is one way they make money.
  8. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

the reveiws on Amazon where pretty sad already because of the fact that poeple have bought all 3 seasons of the show so i hope that they really do pay attation to those even though i did , wait , i know a lot of people who have bought the other 3 seasons and i have also been in that boat with some other things that i have bought . Anyway sorry i know i am rambling a bit , but i just wanted to say that . i hope they do pay attion to the voices of people and read and listen .
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I too hope they do pay attention to those who've spent money on the seperate sets.
  10. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Get the final season from Australia Ezy DVD Click Here I just bought all four seasons and the animated season for $105.00 bargain.
  11. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

LOL they are out of stock on season 4....I hope it's because HIT are loosing customers to the Australian distributor of the sets...
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm glad I was able to get the word out to people about it on amazon and youtube :)
  13. Davina

Davina Member

will region 4 discs play well on US machines?
  14. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Yes...if it's region free. If it's not then you can properly crack it to play depending on what brand it is, theres various sites that have info about doing that. On some machines all you need is a little code that you enter with your remote, other machines requires a little more advanced work.

Another option is to play the dvd's on your computer, theres various software that makes your dvd region free and will allow you to play region 4 without any problems.

Another option is that you buy a region free player, a region 2 player (Europe) or a region 4 player. Region 2 and 4 can be played on the same player.

Personally I only buy region free players, a funny thing about it is that in Denmark the cheapest DVD players you can buy are the ones that are region free.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

As far as i know, Region 4 is PAL format (same as UK's/Europes region 2) so these discs will play for people in Europe. The USA broadcasts in NTSC which is completely different. It may be that the discs won't work on American TV's and just come up black and white or with wavy lines. Here in the UK we can play American DVD's as our TV's are usually NTSC compatible but as far i know it'd not the same the other way round in the USA.

I would wait to order until somebody in the USA has tried it!
  16. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I'm still going to wait to see if HIT comes to their senses, but if not I have a region-free player and will definitely invest in the DVD :)
  17. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Have done some checking around, the Fraggle 4 disc will only work in the USA if the DVD player is multi-region AND has a built in Pal/NTSC converter so you need to check manuals for this.
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I hate to be a bad news breaker, but we already knew this. The same with the fact that the Red short has been removed from The Complete Series set (due to probably being saved for another time).
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

All I know is that my no region player did not have any fancy add ons and the AUS season four plays fine on it :excited: