Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Redsonga

Reaction score
Good luck, Red. XD
*theme song starts playing*
*grabs hold of Indiana Jones waist as he swings by on his whip*

Onward in the quest for the season 4:excited: !

*runs smack into a wall*

Ow :stick_out_tongue:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
While we are waiting the 'Dance Your Cares Away' DVD does have Boober Gorg and Inspector Red on it, so at least that helps a little bit :smile:. I just ordered mine from amazon :excited:

And Getup if you are still there I would gladly pay the price of a VHS or DVDR with shipping to have a copy of Mirror Mirror and Red's Blue Dragon to watch :smile:....

muppet baby

Reaction score
While we are waiting the 'Dance Your Cares Away' DVD does have Boober Gorg and Inspector Red on it, so at least that helps a little bit :smile:. I just ordered mine from amazon :excited:

And Getup if you are still there I would gladly pay the price of a VHS or DVDR with shipping to have a copy of Mirror Mirror and Red's Blue Dragon to watch :smile:....
i think i am going to have to do the same and get that i have wanted to see that eposide as well i have heard great things over the years .

I CAN NOT WAIT, OK I THINK I AM GOING AMAZON NOW , " muppet baby just gets a excited that she jumps up and down, and jumps so far that she jumps and goes slam into a wall, OUCH SHE SCREAMS i am fine i just can not really help it . he he

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm glad to know someone else is getting the DVD :3!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I hear ya, I got mine a long time ago... anything to tide me over until season four! By the by, I loved your Indy refrence!
Thank you! :smile:
The weird thing about the Dance Your Cares Away DVD is on the disc Mokey is in the circle dancing but on the cover she has been photoshoped out and Wembley has been given her right hand..It's spooky:eek:!
It's weird how they always seem to think Mokey does not matter on some DVDs and toys :sympathy:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Thank you! :smile:
The weird thing about the Dance Your Cares Away DVD is on the disc Mokey is in the circle dancing but on the cover she has been photoshoped out and Wembley has been given her right hand..It's spooky:eek:!
It's weird how they always seem to think Mokey does not matter on some DVDs and toys :sympathy:
I know, poor Mokey... my Red plushie is getting tired of being stuck with the boys!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know, even being a tomboy you need a girl best friend to talk to...
Maybe because she is soft spoken all the DVD people think everyone has forgotten her :stick_out_tongue:.
But really, giving another fraggle her hand in a picture..that is just wrong IMHO! :frown:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I know, even being a tomboy you need a girl best friend to talk to...
Maybe because she is soft spoken all the DVD people think everyone has forgotten her :stick_out_tongue:.
But really, giving another fraggle her hand in a picture..that is just wrong IMHO! :frown:
Ahhh! dis-embodied Mokey hands! The thing of nightmares! At least now Wem will be a great artist! LOL!:excited: