1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Frank Oz' Muppet documentary "Muppet Guys Talking" premiering at SXSW on March 12, 2017

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by smalltimecrook, Jan 31, 2017.

1. gavry3

gavry3 Active Member

Jeez, it's TOMORROW?!?!?

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  2. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Do we know yet where people who couldn't make it to the convention will be able to watch this?

4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Not yet, but i'm assuming this will have a much wider release soon because the poster didn't come out until after the movie premiered and they're just starting to promote it.

5. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Active Member

6. gavry3

gavry3 Active Member

Someone should contact Stephanie D'Abruzzo and ask her if the movie is ever going to be screened at The Museum of the Moving Image.

WhoseLineFan and MelissaY1 like this.
  7. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Active Member

That's a good idea, I have her Email address, but I'm sure someone may have contacted her (or Craig Shemin for that Matter) about it.

gavry3 likes this.
  8. gavry3

gavry3 Active Member

Any news yet?