1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Frank Oz' Muppet documentary "Muppet Guys Talking" premiering at SXSW on March 12, 2017

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by smalltimecrook, Jan 31, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't have iTunes. I'm on a PC.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

iTunes works on PCs as well.

3. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

Yeah, you can still get iTunes on a PC. I also have one. That's how I got the movie.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nevertheless, I'd rather have a physical copy rather than take up space on my computer.

5. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

Oh, yeah...I still want the physical copy for my collection, but downloading it was the only immediate way I could watch it at the time.

6. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Let's hope someone recorded it...

Get the DVD... I saw it on Amazon Prime a while ago and got the DVD.

7. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

There were professional videographers and photographers there. Probably for the archives, so hopefully something will be posted publicly, but they were very clearly drilling into everyone that recording of ANY kind was prohibited. Frank Oz even reiterated it at the very beginning after he came out.

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Good news, it's premiering to the public on March 16th, 2018!

MelissaY1 and scooterfan360 like this.
  9. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

What on DVD, Netflix or??

10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Not sure. The ToughPigs report of the Frank Oz event just said it was going to be released then. I would assume some online streaming platform.

11. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I'm leaning towards DVD and streaming.

12. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

It could also be a theatrical release. I believe it's already been to one film festival, but it could have some screenings before or in addition to online.

gavry3 likes this.
  13. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that Moving Image does a screening of it. The preview they showed at the Frank Oz seminar last week looked amazing. Yes, so far it only played at the SXSW festival, and got a very good reception fan wise and critically.

gavry3 likes this.