From the DrTooth Rant Files- Stupid New Game Shows

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There was a girl in my class who's mom was on Jepoardy.

I think. It was a year or two ago. The mind goes with age.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Like I said, the three classics--Wheel, Jep, and Price--are the ones with respect towards their audiences and their players.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think. It was a year or two ago. The mind goes with age.
I'm OLDER than you, and I still have quite vivid memory.

Now if you were my parents' ages, THEN I'd agree with you, lol!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Everyone's mind works differently. Mine works like an American made microwave.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can remember stupid things that no one cares about,. but I cant remember things that are important. And if you tell me not to forget something then I am sure to forget that something

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can remember stupid things that no one cares about,. but I cant remember things that are important. And if you tell me not to forget something then I am sure to forget that something
I think subconciously, we WANT to remember the stupid things, while we want to forget the important things.

I mean, I can look up when a particular episode of M*A*S*H is going to be played, and remember the what time and channel it's coming on what day, but when my mom asks me to put the laundry in the dryer while she's gone, when she comes home "Why didn't you put the clothes in the dryer like I asked you?"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I mean, I can look up when a particular episode of M*A*S*H is going to be played, and remember the what time and channel it's coming on what day, but when my mom asks me to put the laundry in the dryer while she's gone, when she comes home "Why didn't you put the clothes in the dryer like I asked you?"
Heh! I do the all the time. I think you're head was just somwhere else when she askd you to dio it.

And I'm the same way. When yo tell me to remember something I will try so hard to rememebr that I'll just forget it.:stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
can remember stupid things that no one cares about
But if you yourself care about that something, then it's not stupid to you.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
OMG, Larry the Cable Guy is getting his own Christmas special! :eek:
:eek: No way. Thats interesting, I'll have to see what thats all about. Heck, maybe its "Are You Smarter Than A Fruitcake". I'd believe it too, with the weird shows on now.