From the DrTooth Rant Files- Stupid New Game Shows

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm glad I made some people smile with that, that was just off the top of my head.
I SERIOUSLY laughed till I wet myself!
Colby said:
What episode of EEn'E was that from?
I forget, it's from an OLD episode, possibly from Season One! I THINK it MIGHT be from that "Monkey Boys" episodes, but don't quite me, I'd have to go through my old tapes, or my DVDs to see for sure.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I SERIOUSLY laughed till I wet myself!
Wow, i thought you were kidding. I guess I don't know the stranth of my own humor.

I think game shows sometimes bring out the worst in people (Survivor for example). The contestents get so involved with wining, they don't care what they do, then if\when they lose, it seems that almost every time, a fight breaks out (verbel most of the time) or they tell the camera how much better they think they are, and that they'll be sorry for sending them home.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ironically, Howard Stern said it best when he was talking about current trends in reality television: "We reward people for bad behavior." It's true, these corrupt shows exploit corrupt people and they all make honest money.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And we--your average viewers--suffer through it all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, Howard Stern said it best when he was talking about current trends in reality television: "We reward people for bad behavior." It's true, these corrupt shows exploit corrupt people and they all make honest money.
Does your wife know you've been watching Howard Stern? :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Or listening to him!

But anyway, I miss the Weakest Link. Now that was a show! And everybody was a funny jerk! And it was actually challenging! Very funny stuff!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
To me, Weakest Link felt like Millionaire meets Survivor.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
To me, Weakest Link felt like Millionaire meets Survivor.
Well that's you. They wern't trying ti win against each other, they were trying to work together to win it. And unlike Millionaire the questions were actually challenging... Plus Ann Robeson is really funny! :big_grin: