From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay let's try to figure this out

Pop’s, Lips, Nigel
ONE of these characters are in it

Pepe,Bobo Johnny, Sal, Phil Van Nuter, Dr. Teeth, Bean Bunny, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, Rowlf, Scooter, Cifford, and Sweetums
TEN of these thirteen characters are also in it

Kermit, Piggy, Statler, Waldorf, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Pepe, Gonzo, Rizzo, Animal & Swedish Chef
ALL are in it (Confirmed by Monopoly Guy)

Floyd & Zoot
BOTH are in it

So we are sure that:

1) :smile:
2) :mad:
3) :rolleyes:
4) :halo:
5) :concern:
6) Rizzo
7) Statler
8) Waldorf
9) Sam the Eagle
10) Bunsen
11) Beaker
12) The Swedish Chef
13) Floyd
14) Zoot

And it's pretty safe to say that:

15) Janice
16) Dr. Teeth
17) Fozzie

Now from Warrick's list we can use one, I'm gonna go with Lips

18) Lips

And from Zack's we've already used Pepe & Dr.Teeth up from that list so it's 8 out of 11 characters that can be used, i'm gonna say...

19) Johnny Fiama
20) Sal
21) Bobo
22) Crazy Harry
23) Lew Zealand
24) Rowlf
25) Scooter
26) Clifford

It was hard to find the one that was in the puzzle in Warrick's list and hard to find the three that were not in the puzzle in Zack's list, anyway I think Sweetums ain't in it due to size and I just think Bean & Dr. Phil are the weakest in that list.

So that's 26 so far we need 7 more and one is totally obscure, that could very well be Lips but i'm gonna go for Uncle Deadly so continuing the list...

27) Uncle Deadly
28) Beauregard
29) Link Hogthrob
30) Muppet Newsman
31) Camilla
32) Penguin???????
33) I'd say either another Penguine, Chicken or Dr. Strangepork

That was tiring... I need a hobby... oh wait Muppet's are my hobby

Kermielovah

Reaction score
anxiuosly waiting

I love Muppet Monopoly and can't wait to get the puzzle and do that on my cold winter nights by the fire. :smile:

Where can I get these Muppet playing cards? I got my Muppet mouse pad at Target last night. One for the regular PC and my laptop, can't be without. :big_grin:

Muppets trivia would be awesome, as would Clue. That idea was great. My childhood revisited, I love it! :wink:

matleo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
There is no flaw to my logic. The purpose was to list all potential characters, not make a hard list of who's definitely going to be in the puzzle. I have doubts that Van Neuter will make it in so I didn't list him. The same with Emily Bear and Annie Sue. My list wasn't who I wanted to be in the composition, it's about al the likely candidates I could think of.
oh ok, that's cool. The way you posted it sounded like a hardened guess. Especially since you went for 33 characters on the button. but as much as I know you like him, I really don't think pepe will be in the puzzle twice. LOL

--Matt

matleo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:

no, no...I think that's definitly WAY too many pepe's too! you were much closer with two.

--Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! Double the okay's! yeah that would free a spot, we really don't know for sure on who will make it in. I "think" Monopoly guy said that they tryied to focus on some charcters that were NOT in the game and could have very well left out some charcters that were in the game like maybe Crazy Harry. So I wouldn't shut out any charcters just yet. cause hey "ya never know?"

This is what Monopoly guy said...
As for the other Muppets appearing in the puzzle, I didn't want to use ALL the same Muppets as were in Muppet Monopoly, and some didn't fit for various reasons, so 2 of the Muppets matleo guessed will be in the puzzle actually aren't in it...and 2 of the ones he guessed wouldn't be, in fact, are.
heck what if Moe Frackle made it in! LOL! I don't think he was made just for "life with Louie" on Family Fued!!!! :smile: :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
So will we be seeing Beauregard, Uncle Ddeadly, or Janice? (Of course we'll have Janice, what a dumb questian.)

Will it only be Muppet Show characters? Or will there be Muppet (other show, tonight etc) characters? Muppet Film Charaters (Clueless Morganish?) And/or characters from other shows (SS, BIBH, FR etc.)