From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

scarecroe

Reaction score
Kev, he gets his stuff direct from Henson. He's not a lowly worker bee who has to scavange for good stuff like we do. He gets the Queen's honey straight from the source!

matleo

Reaction score
hey MG,
on a note similar to the Kermit conversation, what pics has henson sent you for floyd and Zoot. Are they the ones used over at muppets.com in the profiles (the same ones used on the Palisades toys)

http://www.muppets.com/profiles/floyd.htm
http://www.muppets.com/profiles/zoot.htm
The Zoot one isn't 'too' bad but that Floyd pic is just embarassing. it's like 25 years old and that puppet when he looked at his absolute worst!! there is no life in it!! You have a real opportunity here Monopoly Guy. Ask henson for a better pic of Floyd and ask if you can replace the head on that kermit pic with another. Currently Henson seems to have 'no scruples' when it comes ot altering the characters head in a pic and they seem to do it in a very embarassing way. You have a chance to change history here and set a new standard for their licensing department. the ancient Floyd and the 'new' kermit have to go. good luck with the puzzle.

--Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Kev, he gets his stuff direct from Henson. He's not a lowly worker bee who has to scavange for good stuff like we do. He gets the Queen's honey straight from the source!
wow....wouldn't we all love that.....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
cool! Thanks for that info Monopoly Guy!!!

Puzzles are more fun when made with groups of people!!

hmm, Bobo wasn't in Muppet Monopoly either so it would be great to see him in this puzzle! Lips had a teeny tiny pic in the game on the EM stage spot.

I hope Sweetums is in the puzzle but i have a feeling he was one of the three on my list that won't be in it also Clifford and Bean Bunny as well.

I hope Beau is in it! I LOVE that pic of him in Muppet Monopoly!!!! I've never seen it before! anyone know where it's from? it would have been good for a bio of him on that Muppets.com webpage as well as if Palisades was still using real pics of the muppets for when his figure comes out. the Lew Zealand pic also would have been good on that bio web page as well, rather then Andy and Randy Pig, i know there is a Lew Zealand bio with that pic of him on line somewhere.

Gerard

Reaction score
Is this puzzle going to be available in Australia?

if not I'll be :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Hmm. In that case:

JHC, maybe you could check google.com??
Try these searches:
http://images.google.com/images?q=k...&oe=UTF-8&hl=en

(They obviously don't have a good resource in the company).

scarecroe

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hmm. In that case:

JHC, maybe you could check google.com??

(They obviously don't have a good resource in the company).
Haha, that could be true!

I mean, even this one is so much better than the screwy Kermit head...

http://scarecroe.com/files/1024x768_kermit_for_isha.jpg

The eyes are in focus and the head and face is more closely shaped to what it would look like with Steve's hand inside.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always thought that WAS the puppet!!

It's the same picture Steve and Kermit autographed for me, and one of my all-time favorite pics!!

FER SURE

Reaction score
I would be euphoric if we got Muppet Clue. In fact I would probably crap my pants. You see I have lots of Muppet stuff and I also collect Clue board games. I have Clue Museum caper and 6 or more different versions of regular Clue. I have video versions of clue from the 80's and all 3 USAopoly clue: Simpson's, Scooby Doo and Hitchcock. If I get muppet clue this would just be the clincher for me.