1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Monopoly Guy, Jul 2, 2003.

1. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

The Kermit poser doesn't bother me much. Seriously someone needs to take a good look at the Fozzie poser. THe shape of the head, placement and size of his hat, eye shape, eye placement and those ears are wrong on all accounts. :boo: :o
  2. Monopoly Guy

Monopoly Guy New Member

All of the puzzle imagery was final as of last Friday when it was sent to the printer. I don't want any of you to think that I have more power or say than I actually do; I'm just a graphic artist who has been given this wonderful opportunity to be able to work with Henson and the Muppets. The only imagery I can use is what I receive from Henson. Even though the Kermit in the puzzle may not be your personal favorite image of him, I doubt that any of you won't love this puzzle. I personally love puzzles and tried very hard to make sure that not one puzzle piece would be a solid or background color. A grand total of 33 Muppets both old and new fill every inch of the puzzle space, and everyone at the USAopoly office who saw it commented on how cool they thought it was. I know I can't wait to put it together for the first time. One of the really cool things about the puzzle (to me) is that for the first time I really got to see all the different textures that make up the various Muppets. It's also EXTREMELY colorful as you can well imagine, I'm sure. ;) Zoot's image in the puzzle comes from the Electric Mayhem property space on the Muppet Monopoly board, and rest assured that there is DEFINITELY a better Floyd picture in the puzzle than the one matleo asked about. Good luck trying to guess all 33 Muppets in the puzzle--at least one of them is REALLY obscure. ;)

As for if the puzzle will be available overseas, I really don't know at this point. I'll have to answer that question closer to the puzzle's release in October when we'll know all the retailers who'll be carrying it. Until then, I've been asked not to say any more about the puzzle until it's closer to it's release, but expect Muppet Central to get an exclusive first look when the time comes. :D
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Okay. Obvious choices Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Floyd, Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Statler, Waldorf, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Robin. (20)

Likely Choices: Sweetums, Camilla, Pepe, Clifford, Beauregard, Pops, Lips, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Crazy Harry, Pepe, Bean. (13)

Wild Cards: Uncle Deadly, Thog, Marvin Suggs, Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Mahna Mahna, Snowths. (9)

Are there any in the puzzle that I didn't mention?
  4. matleo

matleo Active Member

Ah, a challenge...

so 32 plus one obscure, we can do that.

Confirmed:
    1)Kermit,
    2)Miss Piggy,
    3)Gonzo,
    3)Animal,
    5)Floyd,
    6) Sam
    7) Waldorf
    8)Statler
    9) Bunsen
    10) Beaker
    11) Rizzo
    12) Pepe
    13) Zoot
    14) Chef
    that's nearly half of your boys confirmed.
    Pretty easy calls....

15)Rowlf,
    16)Scooter,
    17)Janice,
    18)Dr. Teeth,
    19) Robin.
    20) Fozzie
    21) Pops
    22) Clifford
    23) Johnny
    24) Sal
    25) Camilla
    26) bean
    27) Link
    28) Strangepork
    29) Sweetums
    30) Beau
    31) Newsman
    32) Marvin Suggs
    and 33) I'm going to say Annie Sue Pig

Thanks for the news on the Floyd head, MG, I can sleep safely tonight.
    Look forward ot seeing the puzzle as you get closer.

--Matt
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Mine too. I love that picture of Kermit. It's so... Kermit!

"Kermit is so... Kermit."
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Okay. Obvious choices Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Floyd, Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Statler, Waldorf, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Robin. (20)

Likely Choices: Sweetums, Camilla, Pepe, Clifford, Beauregard, Pops, Lips, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Crazy Harry, Pepe, Bean. (13)

Wild Cards: Uncle Deadly, Thog, Marvin Suggs, Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Mahna Mahna, Snowths. (9)

Are there any in the puzzle that I didn't mention?
    I like that list Jamie! if only Phil Van nuter, Emily Bear and umm Andy and Randy Pig and maybe Seymore the elephant could be in it,It would make it a really FULL cast IMOP, the one thing is though that i made a little list of charcters before i belive were Rowlf,Bobo, Clifford, Dr.teeth, Bean Bunny, Sweetums, Phil Van nuter and I think I said Scooter or it could have been Pepe, Monopoly Guy said all but three of those Muppets are in the puzzle.

Clifford would be my first choice of not being in the puzzle, i would bet Rowlf, Scooter, Dr. Teeth and Pepe are in it, then it would be between Bean, Bobo and Sweetums and one of them making it in. I would hope for sweetums to be it!
  7. matleo

matleo Active Member

yeah I like your list too Jamie, except as Zack said, thare are a few flaws in your logic;

1) You counted Pepe twice. LOL

2) When BlueFrackle said he wanted ot see Lips, Pops, and Nigel in the puzzle, MG said that only one of those three was there. So you can't have both Lips and Pops. One of those is wrong.

3) the above discrpenecy that Zack pointed out.

--Matt
  8. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

This thread by itself is a fun USAOPOLY Guessing Game :)
  9. anymuppet

anymuppet New Member

Now there's something I'm waiting for....Muppet Trivia! It seems they've got one for every other TV show out there. Hey Monopoly Guy, hop to it! ;)
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

There is no flaw to my logic. The purpose was to list all potential characters, not make a hard list of who's definitely going to be in the puzzle. I have doubts that Van Neuter will make it in so I didn't list him. The same with Emily Bear and Annie Sue. My list wasn't who I wanted to be in the composition, it's about al the likely candidates I could think of.
  11. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Okay let's try to figure this out

Pop’s, Lips, Nigel
    ONE of these characters are in it

Pepe,Bobo Johnny, Sal, Phil Van Nuter, Dr. Teeth, Bean Bunny, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, Rowlf, Scooter, Cifford, and Sweetums
    TEN of these thirteen characters are also in it

Kermit, Piggy, Statler, Waldorf, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Pepe, Gonzo, Rizzo, Animal & Swedish Chef
    ALL are in it (Confirmed by Monopoly Guy)

Floyd & Zoot
    BOTH are in it

So we are sure that:

1) :)
    2) :mad:
    3) :rolleyes:
    4) :halo:
    5) :concern:
    6) Rizzo
    7) Statler
    8) Waldorf
    9) Sam the Eagle
    10) Bunsen
    11) Beaker
    12) The Swedish Chef
    13) Floyd
    14) Zoot

And it's pretty safe to say that:

15) Janice
    16) Dr. Teeth
    17) Fozzie

Now from BlueFrackle's list we can use one, I'm gonna go with Lips

18) Lips

And from Zack's we've already used Pepe & Dr.Teeth up from that list so it's 8 out of 11 characters that can be used, i'm gonna say...

19) Johnny Fiama
    20) Sal
    21) Bobo
    22) Crazy Harry
    23) Lew Zealand
    24) Rowlf
    25) Scooter
    26) Clifford

It was hard to find the one that was in the puzzle in BlueFrackle's list and hard to find the three that were not in the puzzle in Zack's list, anyway I think Sweetums ain't in it due to size and I just think Bean & Dr. Phil are the weakest in that list.

So that's 26 so far we need 7 more and one is totally obscure, that could very well be Lips but i'm gonna go for Uncle Deadly so continuing the list...

27) Uncle Deadly
    28) Beauregard
    29) Link Hogthrob
    30) Muppet Newsman
    31) Camilla
    32) Penguin???????
    33) I'd say either another Penguine, Chicken or Dr. Strangepork

That was tiring... I need a hobby... oh wait Muppet's are my hobby
  12. Kermielovah

Kermielovah New Member

anxiuosly waiting

I love Muppet Monopoly and can't wait to get the puzzle and do that on my cold winter nights by the fire. :)

Where can I get these Muppet playing cards? I got my Muppet mouse pad at Target last night. One for the regular PC and my laptop, can't be without. :D

Muppets trivia would be awesome, as would Clue. That idea was great. My childhood revisited, I love it! ;)
  13. matleo

matleo Active Member

oh ok, that's cool. The way you posted it sounded like a hardened guess. Especially since you went for 33 characters on the button. but as much as I know you like him, I really don't think pepe will be in the puzzle twice. LOL

--Matt
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

15. matleo

matleo Active Member

no, no...I think that's definitly WAY too many pepe's too! you were much closer with two.

--Matt
  16. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

LOL! Double the okay's! yeah that would free a spot, we really don't know for sure on who will make it in. I "think" Monopoly guy said that they tryied to focus on some charcters that were NOT in the game and could have very well left out some charcters that were in the game like maybe Crazy Harry. So I wouldn't shut out any charcters just yet. cause hey "ya never know?"

This is what Monopoly guy said...
    heck what if Moe Frackle made it in! LOL! I don't think he was made just for "life with Louie" on Family Fued!!!! :) :zany:
  17. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Yes! Bring on the Mo Frackle merchandise!
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

So will we be seeing Beauregard, Uncle Ddeadly, or Janice? (Of course we'll have Janice, what a dumb questian.)

Will it only be Muppet Show characters? Or will there be Muppet (other show, tonight etc) characters? Muppet Film Charaters (Clueless Morganish?) And/or characters from other shows (SS, BIBH, FR etc.)