From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool!!! You guys do us fans proud! The only thing I am wondering about is if there will be a floating head Piggy. Henson has been sticking it into all their work to mask a more classic-looking Piggy. The biggest problem is that it's the same picture, LOL! I'm sure you guys have it all planned out beautifully. Can't wait!

matleo

Reaction score
Ultimate puzzle, eh? Sounds sweet!! can't wait to see it. So I imagne it will be alot like the one from Springbok back in the early 80's but less pieces and more characters then, eh?

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL, Scott!! Yes, some of the mock-Kermits be UUUGGGLEEEE!

Hey, Monopoly guy, Super Scooter guessed it was a puzzle! Does he get an autographed puzzle? You know, where you single-handedly autographe each individual piece---on the back so as not to mess up the image?

:zany: :crazy:

radionate

Reaction score
What are the measurements of the puzzle? I'm all about framing it once I get it done if it's a nice enough puzzle. (and a purdee pickture) (said in a southern accent)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
From my neck of the woods, it's called a 'purty pi'ture.' taken with a nice 'cam'ra.'

"Dere wus one time w'en de fambly gotted together an' wus takin' some pi'tures. De cam'ra broked fo' times!"

I'm super excited about the new puzzle, actually. I love puzzles. It's a new image and everything, which is really exciting. All the old pictures are cool, just old.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy

Hi,
When you say its a new picture and you've been putting it together, Do you mean you went to Henson's and set the Puppets up for the picture?

Or you took all different parts of different pictures and put them together?

Whichever way please add Pops, Lips and Nigel if possible !

Also, there was a 1000 peice puzzle released in the UK.

see ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ya see, I hate puzzle's. I mean there ok and fun when it's more then one person making it, but a Muppet puzzle that will be great! and it add's another great idea for a Muppet party with my friends! wow Muppet Monopoly, Muppet playing cards, Muppet Uno, Muppet Party Cruise, Muppet RaceMania, and now a new Muppet puzzle! plus added Muppet show and movie and speacil DVD's puls a whole lotta junk food and all my best firends makes one teriffic Muppet party!!!!

It would be cool if they could make it a full cast photo, i mean Henson as never really made one before and now with Pepe and Bobo Jonny, Sal, Phil, it would be cool along with everyone from Phil Van Nuter, Dr. Teeth, Bean Bunny, Crazy Harry and Lew Zeland to Pepe, Rowlf, Scooter, Cifford, and Sweetums! and everyone else !

Zack)Rowlf the, I don't know, i just never really liked puzzles, but this is a Muppet Puzzle!!!Dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, Monopoly guy, Super Scooter guessed it was a puzzle! Does he get an autographed puzzle? You know, where you single-handedly autographe each individual piece---on the back so as not to mess up the image?

:zany: :crazy:
Hey, yeah! What about that? LOL!

Just kidding, of course... unless I really DID win something... :wink:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
radionate, the puzzle is 18" tall x 24" wide. I'll probably be framing mine too. :wink:

While I can't get into details at the moment, matleo pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of the new image. :smile: One of the 3 characters Warrick mentioned IS in the puzzle and, I think, all but 3 of the characters Zack mentioned are in it as well. :wink: I'll be giving the grand total # of Muppets in the puzzle soon.

Warrick, I'd LOVE to actually get to go to Henson's to photograph some of the actual Muppets, but all the composing I did for the puzzle was using existing photography.

Zack, this will be a GREAT puzzle for a group of people to put together at a Muppet party. Who knows, this may be the puzzle that turns around your opinion of puzzles? :wink: