Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
What is all this talk about an updated accessory list? Did Mr. DiResta say that the Series 1 accessories are changing? Oh well, either way, once again, I cannot wait!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hooray! I can't wait to find a place of honor for these guys in my collection!!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: (and Grover and Cookie Monster)

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh, so Mr. Diresta isn't dead. I thought he had died since he was suppose to answer questions and hadn't.

(for those thinking I'm being rude, I'm actually doing a parody of Boober talking to Mokey when she didn't get raddishes.)

Anyhoo, I'm willing to give the line a second chance. That Muppet letter packin in with each figure is certianly an interesting idea. Once new pics are shown, I'll know if I want to buy any. Though, I could never collect both Muppets and Sesame completely. I'll probably have to limit myself to only getting standard versions, if any.

Wow me Mr.Diresta, and you may hook me into the line. But if Bert still sucks....

King Prawn

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
What is all this talk about an updated accessory list? Did Mr. DiResta say that the Series 1 accessories are changing? Oh well, either way, once again, I cannot wait!!!
I just figured the accessorie's might have changed, want to know if Slimey is indeed an accessory or if he's sculpted onto Oscar's can, if Cookie's cookie is the same thing and if the letters is still a go since it wasn't mentioned in the Diamond listing

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I know is cookie's cookie isn't sculpted into his hands. I hope we still have the letters though. That's what sold me on this entire line.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I liked the ideas of the letters. I suppose they'll go to numbers when the letters run out, huh?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not necessarily there, Kev. Personally, I hope they bring in a Muppet number as an accessory for my namesake when his figure goes into production as part of S2. A bat, maybe Fatatita his cat or a spider or two with a Muppet number. I'd hope for a Muppet number 2 to come with the Two-Headed Monster, since his figure would be perfect for that. Get it? A "Two" Headed Monster coming with a Muppet number "2" as an accessory as part of Sesame Street Action Figures S2.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound like a mother or being rude to people who got worked up over all the Proto types. I think we need to apologize to Pdiresta. He's gave ya'll hope on still wanting to buy them again. Now I had HOPE in this guy that these were not it. I'm not saying that I would of been happy if these were it but still I need all the hope I could get. I just wanted to tell ya'll this. Sorry to be so predjest. Hope not to ruin everyones fun on thinking these were it. I would of been w/ ya'll too on theses being it.

I want to apologize Pdiresta for not giving u credit on theses Clay Models. Sorry.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'll apologize if the new ones are up to par.

Status
Not open for further replies.