Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Stupid me... I should have pointed out that bert should come with his "Doin' the Pidgeon" Hat... :confused:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
scooter289 said:
Hi pdiresta I was wondering, Is Big Bird going to be around Sweetums height of 10 inches since these figures are supposed to be around the same scale as Palisades Muppet line?
I really hope that Big Bird is that tall. I also think that Snuffy and Barkley (if made) should be in similar proportions. You would have to change the packaging for those figures, but I think it would make the line much better.

Has it ever been confirmed whether Grover's Super Grover costume is removable or not? Also, is Slimey removable from Oscars can?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Super Grover's Helmet and Cape are removable. Slimey wont be removeable due to chocking hazards. Remember even tho these figures are based towards us (the adult fans), They still need to be made child friendly.

For who loves Sesame Street more than us? Kids!

But, Im sure you could use a sharp blade to take Slimey off. Then just paint over the spot you took him from.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Super Grover's Helmet and Cape are removable.

Oooh, I did not know that. That means I can make a Waiter Grover, Sheriff Grover, Taxi Driver Grover...

:halo:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Super Grover's Helmet and Cape are removable. Slimey wont be removeable due to chocking hazards. Remember even tho these figures are based towards us (the adult fans), They still need to be made child friendly.

But, Im sure you could use a sharp blade to take Slimey off. Then just paint over the spot you took him from.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:
That is good news about Super Grover. I think that will be great. Do you know how his hero logo stays on - is it a magnet or a peg or what?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I disagree. We've known the Street LONGER than the kids. Besides, the kids have all the FisherPrice stuff! WE need our OWN SS Collectibles, so forget the kids.

(j/k) :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.