Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I was kidding when I wrote boycott (in case that jumped yo heads). Seriously I think few on this board could pass these up no matter how cruddy they look or how long they take.

Yoda- "Your life... or Sesame Street figures."
Obi Wan- "..."
Yoda- "Ob-ster?"
Obi Wan- "I'm thinking, I'm thinking."

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm not sure that's true. At least not at 110 dollars a piece.

Since the F4A guy said the early protos sucked, I'm guessing the new ones won't look anything like them. If drastic changed weren't made, he'd just get the same back lash. So they have to be some what good.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Gonzo the Grape said:
Yoda- "Your life... or Sesame Street figures."
Obi Wan- "..."
Yoda- "Ob-ster?"
Obi Wan- "I'm thinking, I'm thinking."
Wow--Sesame Street, Star Wars, and Willy Wonka all in one post. My hat is off to you...

:big_grin:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Ok, where are the pictures?
Hopefully we will get to see them tomorrow, since I think that tomorrow is the first day of Toy Fair. Hopefully Fun-4-All will show the revised Series 1 then (and if we are lucky, Series 2 prototypes also :big_grin: )

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I was just wondering, if pictures of the new figures do come up on-line, on what sites do you think that they could be found? I am really looking forward to seeing the revisions...

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Thanks WiGgy, I will keep checking the site today. It seems as if action-figure.com keeps adding more to their site, so hopefully soon they will add the Sesame Street stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.