Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Yeah, they look freaky.
That company makes the ugliest action figures. I won't be buying those Blues Brothers toys for sure.

See, it's companies like that which makes ugly toys that nobody wants that causes the value of such a license to decrease to other companies when they look at the figures and say, "well, it didn't sell worth anything."

I know for sure that all the Ghostbsuters fans will be buying those action figures. They're beautiful! GO NECA!!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, Slimer and the Terror dogs look FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! Stay Puuft look cool as we.. I always wanted a large Stay Puft toy every since I missed out on it when RGB toys were out. Too bad the Ghost Busters won't be in the lione. That kind of takes away from it. But hopefully they's at least fit proton packs and traps into the line some how.

So, when do we see these freakin' Sesame figures? After all this suspense, they better be perfect.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Where are the pics? Phil? Mr. Diresta? Come on now. I'm getting frustrated again.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, if they aren't up by now they won't be up today. That site must have been getting pounded though. It kept going off line.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well it's late, i'm gonna check the Pal board one more time and i'm off to bed, hopefully we'll see something tomorrow. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Reaction score
I'd really like to see Herry (sp?) Monster and Prairie Dawn
and Snuffy is a must, too!

Wow, I'm so excited about this! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.