Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh... Mr. ... uh dude that works at F4A.... since we've seen protos of the SS action figures, could we see protos of the animator puppets?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I want to see protos of the animator puppets too.I hope they make Oscar and Cookie Monster animator puppets.They're my two all-time favorite SS Muppets.

And I want to see protos of the Series 2 figures.

countfanatic

Reaction score
The COUNT is my ultimate FAVORITE!!!
Hopefully he comes with a grip of bats and the number of the day!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Dr. Tooth,

Yeah the last rumor was that these had been pushed back to July sometime. Also someone asked about which characetrs were gettign the animator treatment. Right now, they're planning on the Bird, Grover and Guy Smiley, but I wouldn't expect those for a while. They didn't even have prototypes at Toy Fair.

--Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shoot... so all they had were like boxes with pictures of the characters from the style guide inside?

Hopefully they'll do a lot of work on these so everyone will be happy with them...

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything new from Fun-4-All? I emailed the people there and asked them for an update on the progress on Series one and Series two, but they still have not responded... I hope we hear something soon. :grouchy:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Aren't these suppose to be out by now? I'm guessing the new sculpts caused a delay.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Aren't these suppose to be out by now? I'm guessing the new sculpts caused a delay.
I believe that the release date was pushed back to mid June- early July so that they have time to improve the figure sculpts.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I believe that the release date was pushed back to mid June- early July so that they have time to improve the figure sculpts.
I can't wait to see the improved sculpts

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they are working on the Ernie most of all... he's the one that needed the most improvement... They look alright now, but they really do need to work them further so people besdies me will buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.