Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiGgY

Reaction score
So what is the deal? Are they out? What's going on!!!!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I can't believe what little information we've been given about these figures considering their just a month away of being released.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see them on shelves.

August...September...October...

:grouchy:

WiGgY

Reaction score
This is nuts. Is their web site up? Where are the package pics or the final figure pic or ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it, I'm making my own. I have 3 pounds of wax and an entire summer to waste.

LadyVader

Reaction score
The Street Is Beat

I got an e-mail from the makers of the Sesame Street Action Figures and they told me that they were have trouble with the line and it was being delayed again this time till December which is makeing me :grouchy:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey WiGgY, just make sure you have enough clay left over to make Bert's nose!

December huh? Well, that'll place the release a month after Sesame's true 35th birthday on 11/10/2004, but they'll be moving on to Season 36 so it could be a case of delayals and missed opportunities as the line wouldn't rully be celebrating the 35th Anniversary that much by then.
Is there still some hope left that F4A will drag their feet on this product so much that the license will run out before any products make it to shelf, and Palisades could scoop up the license then?

Status
Not open for further replies.