Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey William. You wouldn't happen to be strawberry ice cream would you? Don't worry I don't want you. Caroline can have you most welcome. :wink: :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got chocolate ice cream (yuck)!

Now can we please slow down a bit? It's getting hard to keep up with these surveys!

anytimepally

Reaction score
You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.

I would've preferred MINT chocolate chip, but I'll take it :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey William. You wouldn't happen to be strawberry ice cream would you? Don't worry I don't want you. Caroline can have you most welcome. :wink:
Hehe, that's great, Marty. Funny too, because I thought that compatibility thing was entertaining and I was wondering if William would get Strawberry, too! :big_grin: But believe me, whether he gets that result or not, I'll definitely take him! :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream-You are kind, popular and generous. You tend to be successful at anything you try. A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining crowds. You are most compatible with Strawberry Ice Cream.

Hmm, well I've never liked Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, so that's odd. But I liked the rest of the description! Especially the great at entertaining crowds part.

Kiki

Reaction score
Now can we please slow down a bit? It's getting hard to keep up with these surveys!
Okay Snowthy, I agree, we'll slow down a little. We'll post a quiz every few days, yeah? :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hehe, that's great, Marty. Funny too, because I thought that compatibility thing was entertaining and I was wondering if William would get Strawberry, too! :big_grin: But believe me, whether he gets that result or not, I'll definitely take him! :flirt:
Aww, that's so sweet of you, honey! I just feel so special that you would take no matter what I got!

Hey William. You wouldn't happen to be strawberry ice cream would you? Don't worry I don't want you. Caroline can have you most welcome. :wink:
It's funny you should mention this, because I just had strawberry Ice cream today! Oh marthy, hehe! I know you don't wan't me. Caroline shue can have me all she likes! hehe!

Okay, I didn't want to tell you guys, but get out of freaking town! You know, the funny thing about it is I dihad not even read you guys comments before taking the befor I took the test!

But I got Strawberry!!! How completely surreal and perfect is that, huh? Just by chance that happend! It must be a sign or something?

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

That is all exactly true about me, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't want to tell you guys, but get out of freaking town! You know, the funny thing about it is I dihad not even read you guys comments before taking the befor I took the test!

But I got Strawberry!!! How completely surreal and perfect is that, huh? Just by chance that happend! It must be a sign or something?
They say among Christians that nothing truly just happens by blind chance William. A co-incidence is nothing more than one of God's miracles in which He chooses to remain anonymous.:big_grin:

It is truly a sign from Him that you and Caroline are meant for each other.:smile: :halo:

Pork

Reaction score
YOU ARE VANILLA ICE CREAM
Your personality is anything but "vanilla"
You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new.
You go well with anyone and fit into any situation.