Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
muppet=scooter

EQ=107

planet=pluto (great, my planet doesnt exist anymore...)

movie buff=18% (I find that hard to believe)

personality=somewhat rare (ISTP) reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense

donut=boston creme

Sesame street=bert

april fools=human pinata

snowthy's quiz=I'm a mutant!

cartoon=bugs bunny

cat/dog quiz=60% dog 40 % cat (makes sence...I always have to chew something. Gum, Straws, and if I'm despirate, those little rings on water/soda
bottles)

easter candy=jelly beans (eeewww...the only jelly beans I eat are starburst and certain jelly belly flavors)

quirky=64%

ice cream=strawberry

Skye

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't want to tell you guys, but get out of freaking town! You know, the funny thing about it is I did not even read you guys comments before I took the test!

But I got Strawberry!!! How completely surreal and perfect is that, huh? Just by chance that happened! It must be a sign or something?

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

That is all exactly true about me, too!
I love that you got Strawberry, Will! :excited: Hehe, that sure is perfect! Let's see... shy, sensitive, sweet like crazy, insightful, pensive... that definitely is you! And the best part... compatible with me! :big_grin:

It is truly a sign from Him that you and Caroline are meant for each other.
I truly believe that so much. :flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
They say among Christians that nothing truly just happens by blind chance William. A co-incidence is nothing more than one of God's miracles in which He chooses to remain anonymous.:big_grin:

It is truly a sign from Him that you and Caroline are meant for each other.:smile: :halo:
That's so true, Marty! I truly do believe that this is a sigh From God Almighty Himself! It's just so truly amazing to me! Even though I know it, it's still feels so amazing truly knowing that we are meant for each other!

I love that you got Strawberry, Will! Hehe, that sure is perfect! Let's see... shy, sensitive, sweet like crazy, insightful, pensive... that definitely is you! And the best part... compatible with me!

I truly believe that so much.
I'm so glad you love that I got that, sweetheart! This is just to perfect to be true! It's more amazing then anything to me to be compatable with you, Carrie! I really do love this so much!

I'm the exact same way, Stg! I always have to chew on everything like that, and I am always chewing on something! My mom always tells me it's bevcause I lack Iron? Haha! Oh well.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You are COFFEE ICE CREAM

Energetic and lively, you are always on the go. You're doing a million things at once and doing them well. You tend to motivate others and raise spirits. You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heres one I found interesting
http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenderisyourbrainquiz/

***Your Brain is 20% Female, 80% Male***

You've got the brain of a manly man
Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

Well, I woundnt say I dont cry, I cry alot, but...my attitude and interests are anything but girly

anytimepally

Reaction score
this is closer than I expected... :smirk:

Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My brain is 40% female, and 60% male... OMG I'M BI!