1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiki, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Pork

Pork Active Member

It's about time we had a new quiz around here........

which Disney Character are you

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=3049

Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Goofy

63%
    Peter Pan

63%
    Sleeping Beauty

56%
    The Beast

56%
    Ariel

38%
    Pinocchio

38%
    Donald Duck

31%
    Snow White

19%
    Cruella De Ville

19%
    Cinderella

19%
  2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?

You scored as Goofy

Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You aren't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.

The Beast - 63%
    Sleeping Beauty - 63%
    Ariel - 56%
    Peter Pan - 56%
    Snow White - 50%
    Cinderella - 44%
    Donald Duck - 38%
    Pinocchio - 19%
    Cruella De Ville - 19%

Yes! I am the Great Goof! Now I just have to master his classic yell...

Ya-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooey!

...or something to that effect...:D
  3. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

You scored as a Peter Pan

Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan.. 63%
    Snow White.. 56%
    Goofy.. 50%
    Pinocchio.. 44%
    Donald Duck.. 44%
    The Beast.. 38%
    Sleeping Beauty.. 25%
    Cruella De Ville.. 19%
    Cinderella.. 13%
    Ariel.. 0%
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I am The Beast:

The Beast
    88% Goofy
    81% Sleeping Beauty
    75% Peter Pan
    75% Ariel
    69% Donald Duck
    63% Cruella De Ville
    56% Cinderella
    50% Pinocchio
    44% Snow White
    38%
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Peter Pan 75%
    Cinderella 69%
    Sleeping Beauty 69%
    The Beast 63%
    Goofy 63%
    Donald Duck 50%
    Ariel 44%
    Pinocchio 38%
    Snow White 31%
    Cruella De Ville 31%

That definitely is me! :)
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's my baby!:flirt:

You scored as a Cinderella

Your alter ego is Cinderella! You often find yourself doing a lot of housework, but if you are patient, your hard work usually pays off. You are prone to losing things, so dont rush through everything.Cinderella
    94% The Beast
    75% Goofy
    69% Sleeping Beauty
    69% Peter Pan
    56% Pinocchio
    50% Snow White
    38% Ariel
    38% Cruella De Ville
    19% Donald Duck
    6%

That is totally me!:)
  7. lael

lael New Member

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
    :mad: You scored as a Cruella De Ville. :mad:
    Your alter ego is Cruella De Ville! You hurt little puppies and have bad hair... shame on you!

Cruella De Ville ~ 94%

Peter Pan ~ 75%

Cinderella ~ 75%

Snow White ~ 56%

Ariel ~ 50%

The Beast ~ 50%

Donald Duck ~ 44%

Goofy ~ 38%

Pinocchio ~ 31%

Sleeping Beauty ~ 25%

I don't think this is all that right. I think it was the FUR, FASHION & the "EXPERAMENT WITH YOUR HAIR" questions that did me in. *frown* Oh well. I've got my freak flag... and there it is. :excited: I have candy apple red & orange & blonde highlights in my hair right now! loves it!
  8. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

You scored as a The Beast Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you. The Beast

75% Ariel

69% Cinderella

63% Goofy

63% Peter Pan

50% Snow White

44% Donald Duck

31% Pinocchio

19% Sleeping Beauty

19% Cruella De Ville

6%
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?You scored as a Ariel
    Your alter ego is Ariel, the little mermaid! You are a dreamer, and you often want what you can't have. You can be rebellious and sometimes disobey your parents to get what you want.
    Ariel 88%
    Donald Duck 81%
    Goofy 50%
    Peter Pan 44%
    Cinderella 44%
    Sleeping Beauty 38%
    Pinocchio 31%
    The Beast 31%
    Snow White 25%
    Cruella De Ville 25%

I really disagree with that...
  10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey check it out, I scored as Peter Pan! :)

100% Peter Pan
    94% Goofy
    81% The Beast
    81% Sleeping Beauty
    75% Cruella De Ville
    63% Pinocchio
    63% Cinderella
    50% Ariel
    38% Donald Duck
    25% Snow White
  11. lael

lael New Member

I like your answer more than I do mine. :frown:
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

We need a new quiz

What Mythological Creature are you?

You scored as a WereWolf

WereWolf: Craving rare Meat, feeling caged, aggitated by being around people. Unable to control one's anger or temper. The person will give off symptoms of the shift. They will seem more hostile, blood thirsty, aggitated. They may even growl, bare their teeth or other animal like tendencies. In rare cases, some will physically change. Facial hair will grow thicker or darker, nails will become longer, canine's will seem longer. Embrace your wild side, for you are The Misunderstood WereWolf.
    WereWolf - 92%
    Dragon - 75%
    Angel - 67%
    Faerie - 67%
    Demon - 58%
    Mermaid - 33%

hahaha, yeah, I'm a werewolf at heart. I always did find it strange how dogs love me a little too much. Dragons being second, yay! I love dragons
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aww, I scored as an Angel.

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel - 83%
    Mermaid - 75%
    Faerie - 42%
    Dragon - 42%
    WereWolf - 25%
    Demon - 8%

I love that result! :)
  14. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

You scored as a Faerie
    Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie.. 50%

Mermaid.. 42%

Angel.. 34%

Dragon.. 33%

WereWolf.. 33%

Demon.. 0%
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

ou scored as a Dragon
    Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon

59%

Angel

42%

Faerie

42%

WereWolf

25%

Mermaid

25%

Demon

0%

Yeah! I would say that was me!:D
  16. Winslow Leach

You scored as an Angel

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more than to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel - 92%
    Mermaid - 84%
    Faerie - 75%
    Dragon - 33%
    Werewolf - 25%
    Demon - 0%
  17. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. Goofy
    100% Cruella De Ville
    75% The Beast
    69% Sleeping Beauty
    63% Cinderella
    56% Peter Pan
    50% Pinocchio
    44% Ariel
    44% Donald Duck
    38% Snow White
    31%

Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.Faerie
    92% Mermaid
    75% Dragon
    67% Angel
    58% Demon
    42% WereWolf
    42%
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Hitchhicker/158327/In the Dinsney character quiz, I scored as Peter Pan. I never want to grow up. I'm happy! I wanted to be Peter. Apparently I am 88% Daffy Duck also.

An in this Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy quiz, congratulations, I am Ford Prefect.
  19. Winslow Leach

Which Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy character are you?

You scored as Trishia McMillan (Trillian)

You are really cute and smart.

Trishia McMillan (Trillian) - 40%
    Arthur Dent - 20%
    Marvin - 20%
    Ford Prefect - 20%
    Zaphod Beeblebrox - 10%
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Aww...cute and smart Winslow.

I always thought Trisha was the best characters, in the radio version at least. She was rather too...shrill in the TV series, and just annoying in the movie.