Gender Option Suggestion

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If there were a way to make it an option in the profile so you could use it or not then I'm not opposed to it. Frankly, I'm good not knowing either way. That's how it's always been and I and many others have gotten along just fine that way.

Still, you might just PM Phil about it. He's the man with the controls for that kind of stuff.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
DTWolf, I think it's very narrow minded to lump everyone into your idea that reactions towards the sexes is something we all have. Speak for yourself, and don't pretend to know all of us.
No, it's not narrow-minded--just fairly basic sociology and psychology.

Beauregard

Reaction score
According to really old posts that I read recently, I used to have a crush on a member who later turned out to be male...whichw as rather...disturing.

I have no idea who it is though...

...or why you would care to know my intimate thoughts here, er...*shuts up*

Bea:zany:{*shut upped*}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes! Very! It is rather weird to read back over posts from, well, up to three years ago now for me! It reveals rather a lot about who I was back then. Very different from now.

But, I am going off topic.

My opinion is: I don't have an opinion.

If there was a gender option, I probably would still not use it. I'd still no doubt judge peoples gender by their avatars anyway :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I do that all the time. I try not to. I thought Snowth was a girl until I read one of his posts. And several people admited they thought I was a boy.

But yeah, despite the gender option. I'd probably juge on avatars too.