General Muppets Palisades Discussion

Which character would you have wanted to see as a Palisades figure? (Not Mini Muppets)

• Total voters

muppetlover123

Reaction score
ohh you could email me pics and i could put them on muppet wiki and post them here? if u want to

Hubert

Reaction score
Looking through your list, Ed (which is very impressive, btw), I see that you mentioned that your name is in the special thanks section of Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker. Could you elaborate on exactly how that came about?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
it is a mixed batch with sticky paint sometimes you get a good one or maybe not the ones that usually have it are

sam the eagle
movie usher scooter
dr Phil Van neuter
Lips
Classic Swedish Chef
Steppin out fozzie
pops

i sweetums also had a bit of sticky paint on the eyes but that could just be mine

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
What part of movie usher scooter has tacky paint

where is the tacky paint part on marvin suggs

Hubert

Reaction score
They really would have been awesome. The ones that I would have especially wanted more than any on that list would be Patrol Link Hogthrob, Clueless Morgan, Mulch, Seymour and Pepe, Lewis Kazagger, and Andy and Randy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Hubert, sorry I didn't read your post earlier.

What I did to earn "Special Thanks" recognition was a job that kept growing while trying to get it done. At some point in 2003, between Series 3 and 4, Ken posted that the lineups for the four series due for release that year were set, though a bit of shifting took place. So he was interested in what lineups fans and people who were buying the figures "might" want to see from S7 onwards. He laid out the rules for you to come up with "at least" four to five full serieses of figures of four figures each, with whatever exclusives and/or playsets you would want. I volunteered to gather all the individual submissions and then organize them into a handy-dandy easy-to-view table format. Each time I thought I was finished, someone else would come up with their ideas that had to be added. They didn't stop at S7-S12 either, some went as far as sixteen serieses. And when entries finally did die down, I polished the file sending it off to Ken's addy for which I got my name on the Tux Bunsen & Beaker pack.

Hubert

Reaction score
Awesome! Really neat that you were able to fill that role in the production of the line, Ed. :smile: