1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

General Muppets Palisades Discussion

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by meepmuppaphones, Mar 23, 2012.

?

Which character would you have wanted to see as a Palisades figure? (Not Mini Muppets)

1. Wayne

1.7%
  2. Angus McGonagle

10.3%
  3. Bobo the Bear

15.5%
  4. Mahna Mahna and the Snowths

29.3%
  5. Sal Minella

20.7%
  6. Louis Kazagger

6.9%
  7. Nigel (Muppet Show)

8.6%
  8. Mutation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Wanda

1.7%
  10. Trumpet Girl

3.4%
  11. Behemoth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Boppity

1.7%

1. Raw the Dog

Raw the Dog New Member

Yeah I saw that one. I saw a carded one in late May go for $190. It's the same guy who has all three on eBay right now. His prices are just too high.

2. Hartley

Hartley Member

I just got Samuel Arrow off eBay, sealed, for £12, which I'm very pleased with. I love his hollowed out bible with a treasure map inside! The love and imagination that went into these figures really was something special wasn't it?

Sam's packaging still has the original price sticker on the back - £3.50!! Oh to go back....

rexcrk likes this.
  3. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

Great find :)
    I will be posting pictures of my collection tonight or tomorrow, if any one wants to see them.

4. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

That's easily one of my favorite figures from the whole line. It was one of the ones that really got me into collecting it. I'm sort of a completest when it comes to things and I try to get the whole line if I can (although I've passed on a lot of Muppet exclusives because they're simply too expensive and not worth it) and I remember when the Muppet figures first came out I was going to just stay away because I knew I'd want them all but I made an exception for series 2 Gonzo (Gonzo being my favorite character) and then when I saw Sam Arrow I *had* to have it (Muppet Treasure Island being my favorite Muppet movie and Sam in that movie is easily one of the best parts).

It's really a work of "action figure art". I was just going to keep them mint in the package too but I just couldn't do it after looking at such a gorgeous toy all the time.

And now I have a complete set of regular-release figures and playsets, as well as a few repaints (I'm glad to say I have all the Lips variants ;) ) and a ton of great exclusives.

5. melcrot

melcrot New Member

Hi all - I am new to posting and looking for a thread to sell my Palisades figures. My figures are all unopened and just need a good home. These are what I am selling:

Series One:
    Kermit the Frog top hat
    Kermit the Frog coffee cup
    Miss Piggy (EB)
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (2 of these)

Series Two:
    Fozzie Bear
    Gonzo the Great
    Crash Helmet Gonzo (EB)
    Crazy Harry

Series Four:
    Dr. Julius Strangepork