Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL! That picture I'm telling you everytime I look at it...there are just no words. XXD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yuna, don't forget about Kermit's evil twins, Kismit the Toad or Kermoot the Froog.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I forgot about them!

Oh, maybe both of them were responsible for this horrible picture by conducting horrifying experiments on Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal and mating Pepe and Animal. After this was all done, Kismit and Kermoot forced Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal and Penimal (or Animpe) to pose with them for this picture.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? That's not a Kermit look-alike, only a name-alike.
:smile: Sheesh, where do these guys come up with this stuff?
Dunno Kerm. But uh, you might want to check your reflection, make sure it's not plotting against you.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No no no! They're inflatable Kermit the Frog shaped Bowling pins.

Obviously someone took a picture with the flash too bright and the focus completely off of Fozzie, Gonzo jumping out of a pillow, and Animal sitting on a tack, showing off their collection of Kermit shaped Bowling Pins and a Bunsen and Beaker experiment on Animal and Pepe that went horribly wrong.

And then they forgot to deleted on their digital camera because they forgot ALL about it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL!! I think we can all pretty much agree this god awful Chinese bootleg picture is an EPIC FAIL!