Get Rid of that King!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those new Burger King commercials are eerie. That new plastic king they've been featuring on those commercials is SO creepy, and perverted. This may sound weird but the king...he...IT gives me nightmares! SOMEONE GET RID OF THAT KING!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I agree, he is the Michael Jackson of fast food royalty. You pretty much have to shudder every time he comes on TV because you just don't expect it. It doesn't help that he is a Peeping Tom and a home intruder, showing up outside people's windows and in their beds. Down with the Burger King king!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
What made me sad is when Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish showed up in one of those Burger King commercials singing the Big Rock Candy Mountain (with different words of course). I used to be a huge Hootie fan and I'm like "you've sunk so low!" I think the creepy king is in that one, but even if he isn't, he's got to go!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I think the creepy king is in that one, but even if he isn't, he's got to go!
Yeah, he's pushing someone on a swing. Very creepily, I might add.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I didn't think of him as creepy myself. And never thought about it THAT way. :eek: I guess I'm a little neieve. :halo: Um... I know they had a Burger King years ago like back in the 70's. :smirk:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
that's it tonight under the cloak of darkness we attack and KILL the BK King and install Grimice( Purple guy from McDonalds) as the new King

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Alright... be prepared to stone me...

When I first saw this commercial, I wasn't really looking at the TV nor paying much attention so I caught it from the corner of my eye... and at first glance... *ulp* I thought it was Jim. :eek:

Since I've learned from my fo-pah, I think the really weird thing about this commercial is the other guy in the house. If you just woke up and there was anybody staring in your window, would you just open it up and be like: "Hey man, what's goin' on?"