Get Rid of that King!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Yup. I kind of liked the commercials, because they were funny, but a lot of people just found them disturbing.
I was in both those categories. :crazy:

And I miss the BK "Hold the pickle..." jingles... I'm not sure why.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
OMG i hate those guys and yet in some freaky dickey dutch sorta way.....there kinda cute!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I serioulsy don't know what's more disturbing.... the double sausage double egg cheese moneter sandwich commericials, or the fact that people are EATING double sausage, double egg, double cheese monster breakfast sandwiches.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new SKittles commercial for blended Skittles? As scary as the BK commercials are (though I do admit a fondness for the "I love the tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch..." song) they've got nothing on that. Well, it's not exactly scary, but certainly the oddest thing I've seen in a long time. :eek:

On a related note, I caught the second half of one of Matthew Lesko's infomercials the other night. I'd seen it before. The guy absolutely cracks me up, especially in this one. He spends the whole thing looking for his book, which is running around happily just feet away from him wherever he goes, and finally at the end the book comes up and taps him on the shoulder, and Matthew runs away screaming before he realizes who it is and goes running towards him in slow motion with dramatic music. (For those who don't know, he's the guy who wears suits covered in question marks and wants people to get free money from the government.)
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ugh... I HATE the Skittles commercials, especially that one.

"hey you sheep boys, Stop that Jibber Jabbering." :eek:

Did anyone see the one with the "Sour man?" The most racist thing I've seen in some time.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Skittles commercial in question (and I'm in the library now so I shouldn't click the link), but I'm really amused by some of the Star Wars related wrappers out there right now. There's one with the Emperor, and he's got a lightsaber with Skittles coming out of it. Seriously, this is the baddest dude in the galaxy! "Now, my young apprentice, you will taste the rainbow!"

mikebennidict

Reaction score
you know what's so interesing is the Burger King isn't all that new.i remember seeing old BK commercials with a Burger King. don't know the exact dates for that but it's a revival of an old idea.