Get Rid of that King!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
As to the old office-related ones, I guess they were trying to go for a "The Office"-related feel, but it just didn't work.
I'll probably never get why that humor is considered "funny." Is it just me, or is all that sort of humor on shows like "the Office" all about awkward pauses? It just doesn't appeal to me. I mean, even the Sierra Mist commercials have to do "long Awkward Pause" humor. They are deadly unfunny, and they even have three of the funniest cast members from Mad TV in them.

Honestly, whatever happened to puns, and delivery? :frown:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I'll probably never get why that humor is considered "funny." Is it just me, or is all that sort of humor on shows like "the Office" all about awkward pauses? It just doesn't appeal to me. I mean, even the Sierra Mist commercials have to do "long Awkward Pause" humor. They are deadly unfunny, and they even have three of the funniest cast members from Mad TV in them.

Honestly, whatever happened to puns, and delivery? :frown:
THE FCC THEY will NOW MESS WITH ME (them)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My friends, I believe this thread has worked, for weeks have passed by now, and I haven't seen that creepy king at all!

(Church choir now stands and sings the Hallelujah chorus!)

WE HAVE VICTORY!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I havn't seen any Burger King commercials in general in a while. I don't see that as much of a victory.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
You haven't seen the King in a while because I buried him in the back yard when he showed up at my window one morning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I JINXED IT!
I just saw that king again! Thankfully, I turned away before they could show his face (I just saw the back of him).
FOR THE LOVE OF CAKE, GET RID OF THAT KING!!!!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
For some reason, the king doesn't creep me out, but the commercials in which people are getting plastic surgery so they can eat the burgers more easily do. *Shudder*

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Yes i agree that the Hand Transplant and Mouth Enlargement are stupid

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My night (mare) with the king...

Last night, I had this dream where I was called in to get rid of a "pest". The people wanting to dispose of this pest gave me a couple of pillows, telling me that all I'll need. Anyway, they shoved me into a bedroom, and closed the door behind me. I saw the covers were lumpy, assuming it was a racoon, or a vermin of some sort. As I was preparing to pull the covers back, a hand came into view...IT WAS THE KING! As he came too, he saw me, and held his arms out and made gestures for me to come to him. I......FREAKED.......OUT!!!!!! I hurled the pillows at him, high-tailed it out of there, and ran all the way home, and locked myself in my room. Thankfully, I woke up before the king decided to get out of those people's bed, and start after me.