Get Rid of that King!

That Announcer

Reaction score
The commercials that creep me out are the Ovaltine commercials. Nobody in their right mind could get that bloody excited about some stupid chocolate milkshake.

Other really bad ones include anything for Old Navy (specifically that "Navy Bunch" one or whatever it was), any Mazda commercial that features the words "zoom zoom" (technically: every single one) and those teasers they do for the news:

"The killer might be hiding out in your broccoli! Details at eleven."

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I almost screamed when I saw that commercial! Get it off the air!! :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Gasps for air)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The king is back! And he's playin' football! He's after me! He's after me! He wants to trap me in my closet and do things to me! Someone save me!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I like these commercials.. they crack me up.. I really enjoyed the Burger King - Darth Vader showdown .. he just stands there and smiles.. it's really creepy.. kind of like that clown in Poltergeist :stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I wish that BK can find a better way to promote their restaurant.Why can't BK pay someone to dress as the King,not the plastic costumed one running around?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THE KING'S COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME!!!! Oh, he's sooo creepy!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
he is a freak! he just pops up places golf, windows,football fields

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember a couple of months ago, Jay Leno had the King on his show a few times.

1. Jay gave a prize to one guy which was dinner with the royal family. And in came the King with a Burger King meal for the guy.

2. Jay shared a dream he had with everyone. Jay was driving down the road, until the King appeared in his car offering him an omelet sandwich. Jay panicked and ended up crashing. All of Jay's friends were around his grave mourning. Until the King showed up again with omelet sandwiches. Everyone now smiled and walked across Jay's grave to get some sandwiches.

3. And one where Jay and the King became good friends and did things together like going to the park, shopping, and having a great time. Until the King started to have an affair with Jay's wife. Jay started beating up the King causing French Fries to fly all over the place.

Jay seemed to really like doing Burger King jokes at that time. :smile: