Get Rid of that King!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
LOL!

Just the name of this thread is hilarious!

Some of the posts are rully funny, too!:zany:

Yeah, the King is one freaky-looking dude!:eek: Hate to meet him in a dark alley...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Anyone notice how the little hand puppets are all cute and nice looking?

I Bet BK knows that the king is scary and evil and they make the puppets evil, but they want to give the kids a flase sence ofr securety who get the puppets, so they make the puppet all nice and cute but when no one is looking, BAM! He commits his crime and goes back, hunting unsuspecting innocent people. MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Man, I have issues

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, why'd you have to go a bump this thread? Now it's ruined! Now not all of the posts are from 2005!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aw, why'd you have to go a bump this thread? Now it's ruined! Now not all of the posts are from 2005!

That means he's been around over two years.

I will say the Simpsons movie BK commericals are endlessly hillarious, especially the one with Kang and Kodos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But still, I mean, it was one of the few threads that hold fond memories since it was started, and hadn't been posted in since 2005... now all of the sudden here are all these 2007 posts, so now it no longer has any signficiance.

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be complain, as it's my fault this thread was bumped anyway since I posted it in my retrospective thread, and the subject does still apply to our lives today... but still...

Drtooth

Reaction score
After a while, I guess I did grow a sort of fondness for the creepy king. He was the star of not 1, but 3 horrible, repetitive, internet quality X-Box games that no one wanted.

And I did get that bobble head of him sometime earlier this year. he's camp value at best.