Get Rid of that King!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. I mean, it's one of those sorts of jokes that's nervously funny the firt time, but either annoying or disturbing (or both) subsequent times. But I still think it's an improvement over those "Inter-office" related commercials which were flat out howlingly unfunny.

"I'm Spicy!" yep... real yukfest there :rolleyes:

In fact the last decent comerical BK had was the ones animated with Spongebob in them last year (because of the movie).

But did anyone notice that Quaker has followed suit with a similar ad campaign? Instead of a guy in a creepy suit, they have an equally creepy statue of the guy on the box that looks like Ben Franklin.

Of course, McDonald's is making crappy commercials as well. They used the "I didn't listen to my wife! What did she want?" gag like 4 times now, and it still isn't funny.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i did see a funny on today" A guy walks up to his window pulls up the shade and sees the BK King standing there with the new 'Eggnormas Breakfest Sandwich' the guy opens the window he hands him the sandwich and he takes a bite then he turns and the laugh as big bird land on the king with a squarell and what looks like a Kangaroo FOR SOME REASON" it was pretty amusing but he must be destroyed

i never saw the Quaker ones yet

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Scares me. I can't watch the Neighborhood of Makebelieve anymore.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Something tells me those commercials will probably give more business to McDonalds than Burger King. Like those creepy things on the Quiznos commercials last year--probably helped Subway out to no end!

:smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Something tells me those commercials will probably give more business to McDonalds than Burger King. Like those creepy things on the Quiznos commercials last year--probably helped Subway out to no end!

:smile:
What About "BOB" The talking baby on Quiznos now

he is just dumb and ignerent to his "mom"

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I don't get that commercial,makes no sense at all.Bring back the old BK commercials,about what's the new 'special' for that time.:smirk:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
These guys, right? I like moon song a lot better than the sub song. It seemed more random.
Yup. I kind of liked the commercials, because they were funny, but a lot of people just found them disturbing.