1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Super Scooter, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Cantus Rock New Member

Matt aka Cantus Rock

-Matt
  2. tomahawk Member

3. Muppet Pro New Member

ERIC CROOKS
  4. Muppets1985 Member

Stevie!! **Hmmm...this doesn't look like the magic kingdom to me** - Robin 1990 The muppets @ WDW ;) ;) :D
  5. electricmayhem New Member

Kristin!---if its not too late
  6. trekkie1701E New Member

7. Super Scooter New Member

I think I'm going to send the card out today. If there's anyone out there who didn't get a chace to sign it, I'll add a special not for you.

Do you think I should send it out today?
  8. radionate New Member

I'll go ahead and sign (but I thought he was doing much better now)

RadioNate @ Muppet Central!
  9. Super Scooter New Member

Thanks, Nate. I know he's doing better, but I still want to send it to him. Maybe I could include a note that says "We're glad to hear you're feeling better". Thanks!
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Is it too late?

Please add James "aka Dr.Tooth" to the card.

Hope I'm not late!
  11. Super Scooter New Member

Nope. you're not too late. I do want to send it out by 1 o'clock if I can though. If not, you'll have another day to sign.

Thanks for signin', James.

(There's alot of James and Jamies on this board)
  12. Crazy Harry New Member

Am I too late? I just learned about this now. My at the bottom of this post.
  13. Super Scooter New Member

Not too late. You want me to sign you on, Chris?
  14. Super Scooter New Member

The card has been sent.

I apologize to anyone who didn't get a chance to sign. (I signed for you, Chris) I worte a note to tell him there were a few who didn't get a chance to sign. I just wnated to send the card out this month. Again, I'm sorry if anyone who really wanted to didn't get a chance to sign.
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Tell us when you get a reply!!!
  16. Super Scooter New Member

I will! I'll post a whole great big urgent thing on it! It'll be huge!!!!

Even if we don't get a response, I'll make one up!!!!:D
  17. BlueFrackle Active Member

Scooter,

Where are you sending it to ?

And how ?

Thanks
  18. Super Scooter New Member

19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Prehaps you should send one by snail mail, you'd probably have a higher chanc e of getting it to him. (You know that the cards only stay for a short period of time so by the time it gets to Jerry It will probably have gone!!!)
  20. Super Scooter New Member

Good idea, Beau. Should I buy one, or print a card from the site? Huh? Huh? Huh? I don't think they make Muppet Get Well cards. Birthday, maybe, but not Get Well. Maybe I could buy one and draw some of his characters in it. I can draw Robin real well, and could work on my Floyd. What should I do???