1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Super Scooter, Jan 19, 2003.

1. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

awwwww:)
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i'm sure Jerry already knows you all wish him well - so take your time and draw a cool 'Glad you are feeling better' type card with his characters, i'm sure he'll appreciate that.
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I'm thinking of taking a wack at painting. Maybe. Do a picture of Robin sitting by a pond on the front, then on the inside a few more of his characters and the "signatures."

Man! I wish we could all sign it in person! That'd be perfect! Oh, well.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You could put a note like this

We are sorry we couldn't sign this personly but it was done over the internet. Please use your imagination!!!

Can I put a note under my name?
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Indeed, Im pretty sure he's gotten to see everyone's well wishes. Just to let you all know, a little bird told me Jerry is doing *a lot* better finally, so we can all feel a bit relieved.

Jerry, we LOVE ya!
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Sure. You can put a note under your "Well Wisher" signature.:D

I don't know why, but when I read that, it just cracked me up!
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Around here, your informant would get very funny looks being called 'a little bird' - though with the long hair and everything maybe it's not the first time, but still .......
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

Not to mention that the "little bird" posted this news multiple times on MC. Actually, multiple "little birds" posted this news.
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I think that little birdy needs to get a life. As do I.:D
  11. Beauregard

Don't put well wisher this time, Scoot, just put Known on the Board as Beauregard
  12. Beauregard

Tweat, tweat, Tweat. Twearry Twaetson Twis Tweating Tweater!!!

Oh and I thought it was Squirrels not birds around here!!!:D
  13. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel New Member

I am still here. I understand that people might want proof of the legitimacy of so-called 'insiders'. I'm sorry I have to protect my identity. I just pass on what I can. Anonymity protects my sources as well as me.

secret squirrel
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sheesh it's a Henson fansite, not the secret service ! LOL

Anyway we've narrowed you down to two people Squirrel, don't underestimate the Muppet fan network - we snack on danger, lunch on death - but as long as we're home for supper with our mommies your identity will be safe with us !
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

See, I don't understand it. I mean, I'm not going to whine about it, but like Luke said, this isn't a highened-security zone.

The majority of us are just Muppet lovers, not crazed, screaming teenie-bopping (well, most of the majority..:D). If Mr. Squirrel is someone famous in our eyes, wonderful. Are we going to go nuts and flood his email box? I doubt it. The best part of MC and Muppet fans in general, is that we are generally a very mature crowd. (well, semi-generally..)

He could be Jerry Nelson himself, and I wouldn't really think of it more than "Wow, Jerry Nelson posts on MC. Cool." Karen Prell posts, and I doubt she's been bombed with threads, email, etc.

I like getting inside info as much as the new average Muppety Joe. If the Squirrel and his "sources" need to remain unidentified, then whatever. I don't think its right, but I hardly care either way.

-Matt
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

I think its kind of fun having a "Secret Squirrel" around here. And she/he hasn't been filling MC full of "nuts" (i.e. things that seem far fetched), so why do we need to pressure him/her for where he's/she's getting his/her info from. Bring it on. If it were obvious stuff that we all aready know, I'd roll my eyes, if it were far fetched stuff, I'd be very leary, but so far its just been fun easily to believe info.

I say we set up a bird feeder and see how many other squirrels we can attract around these parts.
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah i love the mystery, myself! it's fun!

Sarah
  18. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Most of the Henson people here *don't* say who they are publicly on the board. We are thrilled they are here and need to respect their privacy if that is what they want. If they want to publicly say who they are it is their option to do so.
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

:confused:

Once again, I find myself somewhere way out of the loop.
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i was kinda joking when i made the post before, i was referring just to how Squirrel made it sound rather than actually that he wanted to remain anonymous. Of course it is upto any individual if they want to remain anonymous. As for fans being cool and not crazed screaming teenieboppers then you should have been here when Bill Barretta actually decided to make a post on the old forum - there were like 300 replies asking him questions, greetings, marriage proposals etc etc. Poor guy, it was like being the puppetry worlds answer to Enrique ! :eek: