1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Super Scooter, Jan 19, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma Active Member

i would have just marvaled at what he wrote......probably printed it and hung it on my wall......i like to admire people in differant ways........

Sarah
  2. Super Scooter New Member

I don't know whether to say that's sad or what. Of course he's gonna get alot of posts. He's Bill Barretta!

I understand though why a Muppeteer would want to stay in the background on these sites though. It must be nice to be able to talk to your fans, without them geting all hyper on you. Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that.:mad:
  3. Super Scooter New Member

Of course, to say that the Muppeteers don't come on here would be wrong too. Almost all major actors/actresses check out their fan sites once in a while. I think that's kind of nice of them.

But, I really don't like some of the things that have been said about Frank Oz on here.:mad:
  4. sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah but there could be muppeteers on here just acting like u and me...i mean i could be one:rolleyes:

Sarah
  5. Luke Active Member

I always had my suspicions against you Sarah or should i say .............. Brian Henson !!!!! :eek:

Actually the few actual Muppeteers that are here are pretty quiet, well usually.
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

nope you guessed wrong...........

Sarah (or can you be sure........)
  7. beaker Well-Known Member

That was an utter dsigrace...:(

Exactly. Why cant ya curious cats just let be...I think its great people connected to JHC/SW in some way are being nice enough to post insider stuff on here and answering questions. No need to go trying to lift any veils away.

And hmmm, I wonder why JHC folks wouldnt wanna reveal who they are(for the most part) Remember what happened the last few times a current JHC big name stuck their neck out? Exactly...
    they just wanna be seen as a regular member without the fanboy fanfare.

finally, should a JHC person decide to reveal who they are one of these days again, I would hope folks have courtesy and decency to just say welcome aboard and not "OMG OMG OMG!!!?!?!?! I CAN TBELIEVE ITS YOU!!!!!!" So yeah, please dont go scaring away our nice visitors;)
  8. Secret Squirrel New Member

"Sheesh it's a Henson fansite, not the secret service." Perhaps I need to be clearer. JHC has requested employees don't make public comments on sites such as this. Any information, confidential or not, is a breach of that request. In short, reveal sources, sources disappear.

This problem seems disproportionate to the info I provide. Telling people that Mama Bear gets pregnant is not really worth a grilling.

ss
  9. EmmyMik New Member

For the record, Bill did answer my question.

And he visited the BBB board a few times...

:D
  10. Luke Active Member

Mmmmmmmmm grilled bear ! :eek: No problem, i think your situation is completely understood by everyone and i'm sure we all extend a furry paw of muppety friendship to you.

Actually i have a question - now that the 250 episode contract of Hoobs has been fulfilled, will there be any more or is that it ?
  11. Gonzo Active Member

I wonder if this will change "Baby Bear's" name? I mean, if your identity is defined by your status as the "baby," and then you get a younger sibling? And really, Baby Bear ISN'T a baby at all--not an infant, in any case.

Now I'm really curious about Baby Bear's name. And Ursine Ultrasounds.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

12. sarah_yzma Active Member

how do u know that they've been on, Phillip? do they e-mail you...or what.............did i miss something??????

Sarah
  13. EmmyMik New Member

Phil is all-knowing and all-seeing.

I'll bet he even knows what I'm thinking right.... now!

He's sort of like the Trash Heap. Or is that Cantus?

:)
  14. sarah_yzma Active Member

15. Splurge Member

Well, THAT's no fun. He'll never enjoy a mystery novel that way. ;)
  16. Cantus Rock New Member

No, I think Phil is more like the Trash Heap than I am.

-Matt
  17. Luke Active Member

Yeah, try looking around the forum a little harder - maybe things will become clearer then ! :rolleyes:
  18. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

:confused: You think Phil is more like the Trash Heap than you're like the Trash Heap, Matt?

;)

-Kim
  19. mr_oz New Member

*looks* it's still blurry.....oh yeah! (puts in contacts) ah hah!

no wait i still don't see it

Sarah
  20. sarah_yzma Active Member

oops that was me....my brother didn't log out!

Sarah