1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Get well soon, Frank

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I just want to say, "I hope you get well soon, Frank, and may the Penguins be with you."

Bea :zany:regard
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this Beau. Does anyone know any more about this?
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It might be nice if we all sent Frank some get well cards. They can be sent to this address. Henson will then forward them on to Frank.

The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail (For Performers & Muppets)
    P.O. Box 20726
    New York, NY 10023
  4. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Here's an E-Card I made for him. Does anybody hapen to know if he has an email address, or if there is a JHC Email address for this?
    http://www.geocities.com/sgtpepperslonleyhearts2003/getwell.jpg
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

GET WELL SOON FRANK!

F:oZ

fanmail@henson.com They are very responsive and helpful there! It says your E-Card isn't available.

Beau, what's the link to the whole story you've posted here??
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Does Frank himself have an e-mail address?
  7. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Very sad. I hope it's not as bad as it sounds. :cry:

GET WELL SOON, FRANK!
  8. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Get Well Soon Frank!
    I hope everything is ok soon and you get well ASAP and that it isnt anything serious.
    :sympathy:
  9. Beauregard

The full story isn't much fuller. But it is here: http://www.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#10

If it is not there, when you guys get there, then try looking at thye people news from the day before, etc...

Well, get well Frank.
  10. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Well I hope it's just a cold or something, nothing serious I hope. When any of the muppet performers get sick I always have this uneasy feeling for obvious reasons.
  11. D'Snowth

Don't get nervous, all we have to do is "Keep on the Sunny Side"! like that song from O Brother Where Art Thou. I'm sure if we just keep thinking good thoughts, Frank will eventually get better. He's probably recovering right this minute as we speak. And to make him recover even faster, we should all send him some get well cards. :mad: :o :attitude: :halo: :(
  12. I made a card for Frank

I did it in Paint, it has a yellow background and "Get Well Soon!" is written at the top of the card. Animal, Bert, Cookie Monster, Fozzie Bear, Frank Oz Muppet, Grover, Grump, Male Koozbanian Creature, Miss Piggy, Sam The Eagle, The Mighty Favog, The Snowths and Thig are all on it.
  13. Beauregard

I am thinking of doing something with Fozzie, Yoda and Piggy on it...
  14. D'Snowth

Here's mine, I'm doing the "Oz-Born Brothers". A get well card including Grover, Bert, and Cookie Monster.
  15. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Lets hope that in the event of it being something serious, Frank would have the best medical treatment available. :attitude:
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I sure hope he gets well soon. and I KNOW I'm not the only one
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Get well soon, Frank. We're all thinking of you.

:o :mad: :attitude: :halo: :(
  18. dbarrie

dbarrie New Member

Get well Frank! :(
  19. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

Get well soon Frank!!!
  20. Guys, I Have Good News!!!!

I just got an e-mail from Frank Oz, I e-mailed him an e-card the other day!

"Dear [My Name],

Many thanks for your get well wishes. I'm AOK now and back to work tomorrow.

OZ"