Get well soon, Frank

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Well I hope it's just a cold or something, nothing serious I hope. When any of the muppet performers get sick I always have this uneasy feeling for obvious reasons.
Don't get nervous, all we have to do is "Keep on the Sunny Side"! like that song from O Brother Where Art Thou. I'm sure if we just keep thinking good thoughts, Frank will eventually get better. He's probably recovering right this minute as we speak. And to make him recover even faster, we should all send him some get well cards. :mad: :embarrassed: :attitude: :halo: :frown:

P

Philo and Gunge

I made a card for Frank

I did it in Paint, it has a yellow background and "Get Well Soon!" is written at the top of the card. Animal, Bert, Cookie Monster, Fozzie Bear, Frank Oz Muppet, Grover, Grump, Male Koozbanian Creature, Miss Piggy, Sam The Eagle, The Mighty Favog, The Snowths and Thig are all on it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing something with Fozzie, Yoda and Piggy on it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's mine, I'm doing the "Oz-Born Brothers". A get well card including Grover, Bert, and Cookie Monster.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Lets hope that in the event of it being something serious, Frank would have the best medical treatment available. :attitude:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I sure hope he gets well soon. and I KNOW I'm not the only one

P

Philo and Gunge

Guys, I Have Good News!!!!

I just got an e-mail from Frank Oz, I e-mailed him an e-card the other day!

"Dear [My Name],

Many thanks for your get well wishes. I'm AOK now and back to work tomorrow.

OZ"