Get well soon, Frank

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
That's terrible. I had no idea. I hope he feels better.

Anthony F. Strand

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yippy!

Wasn't it convenient that the "gasp" smiley was one of Frank's characters? :embarrassed:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Frank Oz is well again

Great news Everyone Frank is going back to work tomorow he emailed me personaly i am still excited im jumpiong up and down i cant belive he emailed little old me wow but he is doing great and will be going back to work tomrow i love the people at the JHC i wrote Frank sunday when i found out he was sick and got the E- mail tusday i thought i wouldnot get anything. this makes me so happy wow its big for me i know i sound stupid but im loving it ... :halo: :embarrassed: :attitude: :frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*MC collectively breathes again*

that is awesome news to hear! :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
This is such good news.....it sounds like IMdB's report may have blown the situation out of proportion by not providing details. I doubt much shooting would have gone on Frank's movie last week anyhow - I believe Nicole Kidman and many of the stars are here in Toronto for the Toronto International Film Festival anyway.

I do think it's very cool that Frank took the time to reply (and very prompty!) to those who took the time to wish him well! You know I have never met Frank so I can only go by what I have heard and read, but the people I have spoken with over the years who have met him or worked with have had nothing but kind words, respect and praise for him.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining, but there's an unfortunate tendancy among a few members here to sort of "Frank-bash" and complain about how his career has taken him away from puppetry or how he has allegedly "abandon" the Muppets to become a director. I don't think any of these things are true at all and I think most MCers agree with me.

Hopefully the experience of dwayne and others will put these silly notions to rest once and for all! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Shoot, Frank Oz rules!!

I suppose, though, that when he gets my get well wish I mailed him it'll be too late. I hope it'll be too late in the regards that he'll be in tip-top shape!!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno how folks get personal emails from Frank, but here's what I got:

9/9/03
Dear Kev,

He's up and at it again and feeling super well!

Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company

For the most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Dot.com-ational...
...This is what we call...collectible Muppet Moments!
http://www.henson.com/anniversary25
© 2002 The Jim Henson Company. THE MUPPET SHOW mark & logo, Kermit Head Logo, MUPPET, MUPPETS, characters and elements are trademarks of The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved. Please read our Terms of Service at www.henson.com

At 04:43 PM 9/8/03 -0400, you wrote:

The buzz lately is that Frank is ill. Any news that you can update us about his health? I hope you're going to tell me he's up and at it again and feeling super well!!

Kevin
Fozzie Bear at MuppetCentral.com