Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
On the other hand. I had an ex who cheated on me and dumped me before I found out. To protect herself from the slander that would eventually befall her when others found out, she mocked me behind my back saying things like I had sex with my Muppet dolls and other gross statements that aren't appropriate for any forum. She's sinced apologized, but who cares, she was a... well, you know.
Oh how very foolish of her...Everyone knows it was Quinn...Not Vic...:halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
She left Vic for Quinn? Wait...she left Vic for Mupept dolls, how very sensible of her...oh, darn, I've gotten ther wrong end of the stick again.

Girlfriend? Me? *Miss Piggy laugh* Ahahahaaaha. *ahem* Never mind...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beau Beau said:
She left Vic for Quinn? Wait...she left Vic for Mupept dolls, how very sensible of her...oh, darn, I've gotten ther wrong end of the stick again.
That stick NEVER has a right end when you try to make a point Beau my friend...:halo:

Oh, and have a muffin.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, are we destroying this thread? Maybe she left Vic because she was allergic to Muffins and Penguins? *hopes he doesn't mind our mindless speculation*

Bea:zany:{Mind, mindless...alliterations hokey.}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Big Beau said:
Thanks, are we destroying this thread? Maybe she left Vic because she was allergic to Muffins and Penguins? *hopes he doesn't mind our mindless speculation*
How could she be allergic to penguins?! They're the purest creatures on Earth! ...And so handy when you need a cue card holder...Or a coaster...*Mindless speculation? Have we EVER had mindful anything?*

P.S. Pssst, Beau, why aren't you on MSN?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had a mindful Muffin once, but when it started talking to me I promptly ate the thing. Maybe this is why we don't have girlfriends? We are happy talking to our imaginary Penguins...

P.S. Psssst! I am alseep!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beeeeeeeeau said:
I had a mindful Muffin once, but when it started talking to me I promptly ate the thing. Maybe this is why we don't have girlfriends? We are happy talking to our imaginary Penguins...
Well it's a good thing you ate up that mindful muffin, you don't want them getting to smart, they'll start telling jokes. And then it'll taste funny! AHH!! Wocka! Wocka!

...And about the girlfriend issue...*shifty eyes* Me and my penguin are very happy together thank you...

P.S. Ahhh, I see, well could you not snore as loud? You're snoring so loud that you're posting...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, I am posting in my sleep and I'm a darn lot funnier than you are even then...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Actually, I am posting in my sleep and I'm a darn lot funnier than you are even then...
*launches penguin out of penguin cannon at Beau* TAKE THAT!! And don't make me get out the iced tea!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, no one left me for a muffin... it was a cupcake.