1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gobo

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Ian, Jan 21, 2003.

1. anathema

anathema Active Member

Hmm...this could be serious...I may have to break out the emergency muffin supplies...
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think the muffins are in those envelopes over there. Ask Emmy to be for sure, though.
  3. anathema

anathema Active Member

Actually, they're in my kitchen :-D
  4. Relax, guys

It's okay, it's okay, nuffin' to see here...Debo was kiddin', as she mentioned. :)

However, I am not obligated to say it's a scarf simply because Mokey may have said so---I calls 'em like I sees 'em. ;)

:D

Hey, maybe we should write Henson and put an end to this once and for all! Lol! :p
  5. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Here's some math equations.

:) + :excited: = :mad:
  6. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

8. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

9. BeanBunny4

BeanBunny4 New Member

All right guys way to be completely psycho!:crazy:
  10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think this is more realistic:

:( +:excited: =:eek:
  11. doozertime

doozertime New Member

bolth are great!!

i liked bolth gobo's but the newer gobo was more hip and the older gobo was a classic so there bolth great!!:smirk:
  12. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I liked the newer Gobo but I think thats because he's the one I saw first. I usually go by the variation of a character i see or hear first. :)
  13. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

14. pigOnantibiotix

pigOnantibiotix New Member

for whatever reason I suppose I prefer the older gobo, a bit more authentic and natural maybe? hah.
    ohhh.. and... :concern: + :cool: = :flirt:
  15. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I would have to say I like the first Gobo the best from 1982 ' Beginnings. ' I really loved his long featherie hair made him look so cute, but I'm glad they gave him shorter hair as he got older really made him look more mature though. I really didn't like the way Gobo looked in the 1983 season I hated those strange eyes he had, really made him look creepy but they seem to had fixed that by the time season 3 came along. Allthought the first episoade of Fraggle Rock that I really remember seeing from beginning to end was ' Change Of Address. ' That in my opinion was the best out of them all really tugged at my emotions.