1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonzo Replica for $79

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Andibcool, Mar 30, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. GonzoScooter04

GonzoScooter04 New Member

how tall is the gonzo replica just wondering.
  2. Boba Lynn

Boba Lynn Member

I just ordered one of these as well as just bought a Animal for $125 shipped off eBay.
    I can't wait to get them to go with Kermit.

Lynn
  3. muppetfan1999

muppetfan1999 New Member

The only problem is that when you add shipping and handiling it costs a little over 100 dollars
  4. Boba Lynn

Boba Lynn Member

I would say that it isn't really an issue and a **** of a bargain at $100 since these were over $300 new.

Lynn
  5. doggiepants

doggiepants New Member

I just paid $150 for mine at Wizard Wold Chicago. I feel sheepish...
  6. Apocaloso

Apocaloso New Member

I had Keremit for 40 €
  7. CalciferBoheme

CalciferBoheme New Member

Man, I hope a good deal is running when I can actually afford. I would ive anything to have The Great Gonzo sitting in my living room.
  8. the80sdrummer

the80sdrummer Member

Hey mods, can we get rid of this as a sticky?

Gonzo is $99 at Amazon.com with free shipping. Still a great deal if you don't have him yet or if you just wantan extra :concern:
  9. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

Why ? Its only 20$ extra and there are newcomers here every day that might not know.
    If Gonzo is gone from amazon with free shipping i would agree, but as it is now i think this sticky is still ok.
  10. MadForPepe

MadForPepe New Member

nice

looks great!
  11. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member