GONZO the...um...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everybody's so kind; thanks for the compliments, gang!

I worked on a really great article I gave Scott (scarecroe) for Back Stage Left, but I suppose he's still adding to it, it's not up there yet. It was one of my favorite articles ever, too. It's about Mahna-Mahna.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I beg your pardon! That is no way to speak to me, I mean I'll have you in court for that insult, I'll...oh...hang on...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I beg your pardon! That is no way to speak to me, I mean I'll have you in court for that insult, I'll...oh...hang on...
Man o man, one run in and you're already threatening to see poor ol Kevin in court!! Remind me not to run into you on the street Beau!

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Man o man, one run in and you're already threatening to see poor ol Kevin in court!! Remind me not to run into you on the street Beau!

ryan
Remember not to run into me in the street, budy!

But seriously...

A large part of my soul wishes they had never made MFS.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh-ho! Well!!

If it's court you want...
(Hops in car, speeds down a road)
BUMP!

(Learned this from my buddy Gonzo..."make it worth it!")

Beauregard

Reaction score
*lifting self off the road onto elbow and looking into camera*

Life's like that, huh?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Back to the ol Muppets From Space thing a ma bob.......I think it would have been nice to keep Gonzo's background a mystery for everybody. I wasn't wondering what Gonzo was when I was watching the movies and shows before Muppest From Space came around.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Back to the ol Muppets From Space thing a ma bob.......I think it would have been nice to keep Gonzo's background a mystery for everybody. I wasn't wondering what Gonzo was when I was watching the movies and shows before Muppest From Space came around.

ryan
Agreed. And in fact, sometimes I like to pretend that the somewhat embarasing movie had never been made. I mean, in all honesty, it didn't seen like a muppet movie, and it showed secrets that should have been secret. Now, if Dave were to say "Yes, I agree he is an alien. I loved that idea." or Jerry Juhl says similar, then I will be happy with it. Until then, it remains a nasty gnat in my mind.