GONZO the...um...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Keep in mind, Dave performed in that movie with Gonzo as the lead...and Jerry's hand was in there some.

I'm okay with him being discovered to be an alien. Nothing wrong with that, but they never said what KIND of alien so...he's still a "whatever."

Whatever

Reaction score
There are more than one kinds of aliens?
(And I don't mean outer space/immigrants)

Effralyo

Reaction score
Well, I dunno what about you, I simply christened him "a gonzoid" - YaY! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
There are more than one kinds of aliens?
(And I don't mean outer space/immigrants)
Sure! They come from different star systems and such. Say, didn't you ever see Star Wars?

Just like there are different kinds of animals, there's different kinds of aliens. ET, ALF, Mac, Spaced Invaders, Me, and ... others...

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Just like there are different kinds of animals, there's different kinds of aliens. ET, ALF, Mac, Spaced Invaders, Me, and ... others...
LOL!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Homg, I LOVE Alf. That guy rocks. I saw Alf season 1 at FutureShop yesterday. :big_grin:

Please excuse this interruption, you may now return to your regularily scheduled thread.

Whatever

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Homg, I LOVE Alf. That guy rocks. I saw Alf season 1 at FutureShop yesterday. :big_grin:

Please excuse this interruption, you may now return to your regularily scheduled thread.
No, ALF is family. He had the same agent Jim Henson had, Bernie Brillstein, although Jim kinda resented Bernie representing another puppeteer.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That was true. There was a lawsuit, wasn't there, between Henson and ALF's folks?

I saw Season 2 of ALF at the store the other day, and I have S1 already. Need S2 bad!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wait, what's this? :/ I'm behind the times.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Go to the store that sells videos near ya and they'll have it!