Gonzo's Species

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Hey! We have different kinds of people on earth.......WHat if Gonzo's from Koozbain? It's just a theroy, but they have so many different spieces on Koozbain, like the spooble and the foob and the fazoos, why not Gonzos?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Flying Sheep
Hey! We have different kinds of people on earth.......WHat if Gonzo's from Koozbain? It's just a theroy, but they have so many different spieces on Koozbain, like the spooble and the foob and the fazoos, why not Gonzos?
That's an interesting idea. Dirth Nader was on Koozebain and he's Gonzo. The only thing is A) Most Koozebanians are red and B) Even though Kermit has been to Koozebain many times, he's never interviewed another Gonzo. Maybe Gonzo's race left Koozebain many many years ago and some how became blue and purple! :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What a great idea! Koozebane is the home planet! The Frackles must all be from there, and I would guess that they live on the OTHER side of the mountain range we see in the Koozebane Skits!

Yessir, I think this works. It works for me.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
maybe they should have said where gonzo came from and what his alien species name is called.......guess the writers didn't want to get into details..shame for shame...

ryan

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think the movie would have been better if some how they all actually went to the planet. A tour of the Gonzo world would have been cool. Instead they went the "captured by the government" route with a short introduction of Gonzo's species at the end. Very anti-climactic.

snooch2thebooch

Reaction score
While all of you are trying to decide if hes an alien or not, can one of you tell me what the name of the planet he is from is called?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Koozebane? I don't think it was ever mentioned where his species is from!!

Good question. Frackle Galaxy?

jediX

Reaction score
I doubt ALL Muppet aliens are from Koozebane...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Nobody knows. That's one of the many, many problems with MFS: the whole movie is supposed to be about finding out where Gonzo is from. In the end, we learn...he's from space. Which is what we knew from the title of the film anyway.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just always figured (since MFS) that maybe all Frackles (which Gonzo was before he became a whatever, and I think he was named Snerf {?}) came from a different planet, i just threw Koozebane out there for the heckuvit.

Dunno what the Frackle Planet would be called.

Here's what I'm emailing out tonight:
Jerry Juhl, Joey Mazzarino, or Ken Kaufman:

Over at MuppetCentral.com we're having a discussion as to where Gonzo came FROM. We now know he is an alien, but where did he come FROM?

On another note, he was originally a Frackle, so does this mean that all Frackles then come from another planet, or whether they are earth oddities or space oddities they all fall under the term "Frackle?"

Can you help?

Kevin L. Williams
Fozzie Bear at MuppetCentral.com