Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>

I will get around to seeing it soon, and post what I think.
I just have to laugh how I get flamed for saying the same dissenting views virtually everyone else is. Typical.

I actually review films for online news sites, so I would be happy to break down point for point what I think about it.
I really wonder why even though Im far from the only one saying it looks less than interesting, Im getting jumped down.
I haven't seen anyone flame anyone for not liking KSY. I see people flaming you for juding a movie you haven't even seen.

Since you review movies for online news sites, I'm sure that once you actually SEE the film, you will have intelligent, informed things to say. But until you see the movie, that's simply not possible.

Or maybe you don't see any of the movies you review. That sure would save time.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I haven't seen anyone flame anyone for not liking KSY. I see people flaming you for juding a movie you haven't even seen.<<<

Um, hello! *big so 2 weeks ago* flash! For your info, not only have I seen KSY, bought the dvd...but Ive been one of a few people helping to promote it through thread specific posts.

Since you review movies for online news sites, I'm sure that once you actually SEE the film, you will have intelligent, informed things to say. But until you see the movie, that's simply not possible<<<

And Im sure that once you read entire posts in a thread instead of just grasping at one or two, you'll be more informed about what youre trying to comment on.

Or maybe you don't see any of the movies you review. That sure would save time<<<

Wow, you just totally uncovered my secret!