Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah whaaaaaaateveeeeeerrrrr !<<<

Heh...yes, because Luke is never jaded or cynical like an old man in a retirement home:wink: Now if only there were two of you, you could be like Statler and Waldorf. Im surprised you use the Penguin avatar, as Statler would be more fitting.

Anyhoo...what I'm thinking is we need a long weekend...
and hopefully everything will be rosy in MC land Monday.
Either that or its penguin throwing holy war time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys this is no place for personal attacks. That's not what the forum is for. I'm not taking sides either way, but in my opinion enough has been said. Let's get back to talking about the Muppets...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I love it when Phil take's charge!

Oh i feel like it's really Kermit trying to keep things under control.

$10.00! Warrick! you got the KSY DVD for only 10 dollars?!?!you lucky little pig! you know what i paid, beaker doesn't want to pay 20 dollars but i payed $26.00! for it! YES! almost 30 bucks! I know,i don't shop around...stop laughing at me!;-)

Zack) Rowlf the, Ripped off, Dog. <------- I think that's my best "Rowlf the" in the history of "Rowlf the's"!!!!!...DOG!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You can't rub your belly, pat your head, and chew gum at the same time.
I can! I can!

(I'm becoming a profesional wise-*** on this thread :big_grin: )

Michael

Reaction score
Hey Zack, you can't get KSY for $10.....not yet anyway.....Warrick got his for £10.99 (UK Pounds) which works out at about $17-$20 so don't worry you didn't pay that much more than anyone else.

Michael

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
so is it offical? am i the one that payed the MOST for the KSY DVD?

Zack)Rowlf the, do i get some kinda "duh" award or something;-)Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
How much did ya pay? I know Suncoast has it for $28 which is unfair...I am very satisfied with my $20 purchase. I watched the behind the scenes and bloopers with my two birds and they loved it! That Joe the Armadillo guy, too much!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I watched the behind the scenes and bloopers with my two birds and they loved it!
The feathered variety or the long legged curvy type ? :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>The feathered variety or the long legged curvy type ?<<<

Oh my two pets Kiwi and Chirpy, they absolutely loved it.
(I didnt show them the whole movie part, even that biology lab scene was disturbing to me)

Naw...even if I could get the long legged type, I doubt a Muppet film would hunker them down for couch viewing.
Man, I feel tricked by the long anti KSY campaign on here and TP, and that I actually joined aboard...people really don't know what they are missing!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Wal-Mart Finally got it Yesterday! I just watched it, and i LOVED it! It was only $13.99. I thought the movie was kinda weird in some parts, and I was a little mad that Dave Goelz didn't get a bigger part, but I did enjoy it. My favorite scene was when Kermit met Jim Henson!

Sir Didymus