Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

beaker

Reaction score
Well, the desert storm defense of the great Cory begins...

>>>Let's rememebr this is a forum and Cory's opinions (though they be uninformed and misguided) are still Cory's opinions<<<

correct me if Im wrong, but I distinctly remember on the old MC you being a little less than hospitable and cool.

>>>Now the movie is out there most of these people have seen the movie and now given their informed comments and review of it - those opinions may or may not have changed but as people who have experienced what they are talking about it's totally justifiable<<<

As have I, and unlike all the people attacking me, I have made one of the most realistic honest reviews of the dvd. Gee Luke, why havent we heard your thoughts on KSY?

First Nate basically says Im a horse that needs to be shot...then Luke says Im a d-head, and that I don't deserve to meet the Muppets. I really am starting to see who are my real comrades on here...and who are just here to attack other people's opinions.

radionate

Reaction score
Cory,

I only attacked the fact that you were bi***ing about a movie that you hadn't even seen. Obviously, now that you have seen the DVD, can understand my point. You obviously liked many aspects of it, and didn't like others. That's great, I too liked some parts, didn't care for others. Those are our opinions, and we all can share them on here.

What I took offense to was your whining and complaining about us picking on you when you were very vocally trashing a product you hadn't seen. That isn't fair to anyone. The production team of the movie, the preformers, or the other members of the fan community that might have seen your ramblings and have been turned off of the project by your statements of mis-information. That is what I specifically had a problem with. Please tell me that that notion has sunk into that head of yours.

Think of it in other terms:
-You can't write a book report from the dust jacket of a book.
-You can't hate pudding if you've never tasted it.
-You can't create a Hypothesis in a lab, without having basic knowledge of the chemicals you are working with.
-You can't rub your belly, pat your head, and chew gum at the same time.

All right, maybe the last two were streching it, but certainly you get our point. You can say you don't think you'll like pudding because of its ingredients, you can get the jist of a book from its dust jacket, but you still don't have a foundation to base any substantial opinions on, which is what you were doing.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Gee Luke, why havent we heard your thoughts on KSY
As i've said for the tenth time now - i haven't seen it yet. I live in another country and i work - hopefully places near me will have it when i next go to the mall and i'll let you know what i think.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>What I took offense to was your whining and complaining about us picking on you when you were very vocally trashing a product you hadn't seen. <<<

Ok Nate, I think people are onto our and Luke's rouse. It was a bit obvious...me and Luke going back and forth about 'being a real fan', dishing on a film before I had seen it, despite my unconditional deep love and respect for the JHC production team.
I swaer it was all Luke's idea j/k I guess we had gotten sick of everyone bad mouthing KSY without haven looked at it, and even then people who had seen it trashed it. This was kind of a parody to all that, however ill concieved.

for an encore I will put the rouser belt back on...

nate:>>>That isn't fair to anyone. The production team of the movie, the preformers, or the other members of the fan community that might have seen your ramblings and have been turned off of the project by your statements of mis-information. That is what I specifically had a problem with. Please tell me that that notion has sunk into that head of yours.<<<

Oh how dare you! Why the heck would I disrespect JHC performers when I hold them in the highest of esteem? It sounds to me like...ok I can't do this anymore, I suck at fake flame wars.

Obviously to anyone reading this, Nate saying I was a past his prime horse, Luke saying I was a d-head, and Nate implying I would do something to impede the performers or fan community know this is all a hoax. It was fun while it lasted, thanx guys!

Apologies to Warrick and Joggy who werent in on it...I did appreciate you saying 'ok, but what does excite ya about KSY'. Some people who werent in on it attacked me, but that's ok. I like how you guys phrase things nicely.

Oh to answer you Joggy, I am VERY excited about a Very Muppet Xmas!

radionate

Reaction score
Cory,

ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?!?! I don't know what planet you are from, but I wasn't "in" on it. I had no knowledge of it, and I now feel like Ollie North, as many won't believe that I did.

What the H E double hockey sticks are you talking about?

My horse reference basically said we should shoot you to put out of your misery. You seemed to be so pathetically whining, that I was ready to inflict some harm.

Of course I still am, as I'm really pi**ed over this whole "scam". I'm now seriously wondering if you are suffering from multiple personalities if you think I was in on this, and I'm wondering if Luke really was too.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?!?! I don't know what planet you are from, but I wasn't "in" on it. I had no knowledge of it, and I now feel like Ollie North, as many won't believe that I did.<<<

Um, hold on a second, this wasnt as under handed as the joethearmadillo.com site or the Pepe Love email campaign.
It may not have produced the results you initially desired, but it is I hope getting a very positive buzz on KSY out.

>>>My horse reference basically said we should shoot you to put out of your misery. You seemed to be so pathetically whining, that I was ready to inflict some harm.<<<

That was a good one...not one I would have used, but good. I like the one Luke came up with abou tme meeting the Muppet backstage for a jumping from Muppeteers. I think me and Luke may have gone a wee bit too far on that thread though. IT's fine to be convincing, but you know...limits. Anyhoo, I think we made our point about all this whining about KSY. Sure I put it on a bit thick and over the top but it is a commentary. At the same time Ive been able to come up with a great KSY buzz thing which I will unveil soon.

>>>Of course I still am, as I'm really pi**ed over this whole "scam". I'm now seriously wondering if you are suffering from multiple personalities if you think I was in on this, and I'm wondering if Luke really was too.<<<<

I do feel bad for DanielRomens and Mattleo. Some clever research had to go into defending myself from them...but once again I have to hand it to Luke...it actually accomplished more than a few things. Luke aint the #1 poster on here for nuthin!
Now if only he'd move his Britney Spears poster so I can use the restroom!

radionate

Reaction score
shrugs shoulders
Cory is touched in the head.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cory is touched in the head<<<

dude, Im starting to get the idea you werent in on it. I totally thought you were...that 'horse' comment sounded so unbelievably over the top...well, whatever, thanks for playing the home game!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
and I'm wondering if Luke really was too.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No, Luke wasn't and has never heard any of this. Seems to me like a certain lab assistant is trying to paddle very fast out of a certain creek ! :rolleyes: