Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

radionate

Reaction score
simply, yes.

I steered clear of those threads until I saw the movie, I didn't want it ruined.

You on the other hand have posted very vocal, very visable threads about the movie sucking, when you haven't even seen it.

Most of the posts I've seen are from people who have seen it, and then stated they didn't care for it. That's cool. I didn't see anyone saying they didn't like it who hasn't seen it.

It's not rocket science to figure out what Luke and I are saying Corey.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

You havent got to pay $20 to justify your comments, Just wait till it comes to a place near you and then rent it for a night.

Then tell us what you think...

(The DVD only costs 10.99 here - Hehee)

see ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>It's not rocket science to figure out what Luke and I are saying Corey<<<

No, it's pure hypocrisy. To quote you:

>>>simply, yes.

I steered clear of those threads until I saw the movie, I didn't want it ruined.<<<

How conveinent. You mean to tell me you or Luke didnt read any dissent for dismay for the film from people who hadnt seen it? Please.

>>>You on the other hand have posted very vocal, very visable threads about the movie sucking, when you haven't even seen it<

As did quite a few other people, you just chose to 'see' my posts and respond to that. If you frequented TP you'd see I am far from alone in vocal opinions on things. To be complacent and quiet is
not good. The only problem I have is when you make comments about my vocalness, akin to a horse that needs to be shot...or when Luke says JHC wouldnt like my comments. Danny, a pilar of the online Muppet community was vocal about not liking Beanstalk, yet got a free personal tour of the JHC studios.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
No, I was talking about the vast majority that said the same things I did BEFORE they saw it. I guess you somehow didnt read any negative comments before people saw it.
Corey,

When people made comments before the movie aired, they were stating their pre-conceptions. Stuff along the lines off 'i think i might not like it because xxxxxxxx' or 'i think doing a direct to video film is a bad idea because xxxxxxxx'. Now the movie is out there most of these people have seen the movie and now given their informed comments and review of it - those opinions may or may not have changed but as people who have experienced what they are talking about it's totally justifiable.

You on the other hand aren't making pre-conceptions - you are making comments as if you had seen the movie and really hated it, and thats it's a forgone conclusion that when you do see it, you'll think its rubbish, and that spending money on it is a waste. This is the difference babe - rather than saying ' i think i'm gonna hate it' you are saying 'i hate it already'.

As for my comments about the Muppeteers not liking what you are saying - i simply mean that if i myself put time and effort into working on something and some idiot came and rubbished it to hundreds of people without even bothering to see it first, i would be pretty p*ssed off.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I dont get it...everyone else can express their dismay of KSY on MC and TP, but I say the exact same things people are saying, and I get flamed? Please. You so do not want an old school era of flame wars 98' style on here.
Much anger Buck senses in this one, mmmm...yes. :stick_out_tongue:

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey Cory, a slightly different question: what do you think of A Very Muppet Christmas? Do you like it so far?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Hey Cory, a slightly different question: what do you think of A Very Muppet Christmas? Do you like it so far?
I like it, but it could use some salt...

:big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
hey now hold on, gang,

Let's rememebr this is a forum and Cory's opinions (though they be uninformed and misguided) are still Cory's opinions. i'm not aying I agree with the litttle geek or his approach to things, but still they are his opinions. Personally, I have not seen KSY either and no I don't expect to like it based on what I have heard about it. BUT since I am ont enthusiastic about it, you can bet I'm no spending $15 on buying it and I CAN wait until Blockbuster has it. Since it is a DTV release it may be another week or so before we see it in Blockbuster or somewhere. And that's cool with me. It gives me time to stir, meditate, read reviews both good and bad. The people who like it have different tastes and expectations than those who hate and that's cool man. It takes all types to make up a fan base. A few of the positive reviews I've read have actually got me looking at it from another angle so I won't go into it so tunnel visioned about hating it. So let's all take a step back and breath gang. or as Jackie has reminded so much this summer: peoples is peoples (have you ever noticed Louis Zorich can make anything sound wise)

Peace out,
Matt