Good luck trying to find KSY reasonably or renting it

beaker

Reaction score
>>>No, Luke wasn't and has never heard any of this. Seems to me like a certain lab assistant is trying to paddle very fast out of a certain creek !<<<

Not bad...I guess this can be our little role playing game or something. Dont know why this thread continues...Here, let me try...Oh yeah Luke! Well sounds like a certain Penguin didnt like where a certain hoax was going!

Your Face!

radionate

Reaction score
Maybe you should get back on your medication Cory.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Maybe you should get back on your medication Cory<<<

See folks, this is exactly what I am talking about. Imagine if you will, a field of say Star Wars fans all lined up unilatterally chanting Episode Two sucks. Then one head pops up to declare that no, Episode Two was actually pretty good...then brings about a point by point basis to back his opinion up. Ive been able to back up why KSY dvd is a must have. Because everyone else has chalked it up as avoidable and garbage, I stand out because I am an adament fan and like it.

So I guess if one stands out with an opinion that differentiates from everyone else, they get responed with 'your on crack' or 'time for your medication'. Typical.

radionate

Reaction score
Cory,

You are on crack!!! You aren't the only one around here who says the KSY is a must have. I stated from the get go (after viewing it of course) that I found it charming. There are a lot of folks here that liked it and said so, and vice versa.

Maybe California is just the land of nuts....oh wait, I know at least one fruit out there!:stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>You are on crack!!! You aren't the only one around here who says the KSY is a must have. I stated from the get go (after viewing it of course) that I found it charming. There are a lot of folks here that liked it and said so, and vice versa.<<<

So which is it? Am I just out on crack because I didnt like it before I saw it like everyone else, or because I like the dvd now in the midst of a majority not liking it? It seems to me when everything is said and done the majority are sadly not in favor of KSY. I get attacked for having doubts about it, then I get flamed for praising the dvd when I finally got a chance to watch it. From what Ive seen, a few of the people who like it after seeing it, also were doubtful if not cynical about it like me.

radionate

Reaction score
I am now offically dropping the subject with you because you are once again not paying attention to anything I'm saying, and I'm sure I know why.

I'd make a low stab at you, but I'm not sinking to that level.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I am now offically dropping the subject with you because you are once again not paying attention to anything I'm saying, and I'm sure I know why.

I'd make a low stab at you, but I'm not sinking to that level.<<<

Dude, what is up with you? This is exactly the type of low jab unfriendly business I hear is why some people dont come on the new MC anymore. 'I could make a low stab at you'.
Hey fine, go ahead then. I got plenty of ammo.

I point out the hypocrisy of how I get flamed no matter what I say, and you just think I'm on crack, need medication, etc.

I try and lighten the mood, but I guess you missed the point.
Dang man, how old are you?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Dang man, how old are you?
Says the 24 year old who has been acting like a complete t*t lately !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Says the 24 year old who has been acting like a complete t*t lately !<<<

I think you can say tot(that's short for toddler right?)
Anyhoo, sometimes you act like a old bitter jaded man, but hey...to-mayto, to-mahhto! ^_^

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah whaaaaaaateveeeeeerrrrr !