Guest Stars on Sesame Street list

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
He was a Human on the show named Rafael, and was on during the 1971-1972 season.

Censored

Reaction score
I seem to remember a funny was he'd pronounce Snuffy's name. When Big Bird would call him to see Snuffy, he'd say, "Oh, Big Bird, don't bother me with that Snufal-uppa-uppagus." He would never know that Snuffy was real and neither would Mr. Hooper.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. That's an interesting thought. Mr. Hooper died before he realized that Snuffleupagus existed. Poor Snuffy. He never really met the guy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure Rafael moved away from the street and forgot about Snuffy; but Mr. Hooper had to deal with the stories until he passed away. I mean, he knows about Snuffy NOW for sure, but Snuffy never really knew about him!

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Well, I'm sure Rafael moved away from the street and forgot about Snuffy; but Mr. Hooper had to deal with the stories until he passed away. I mean, he knows about Snuffy NOW for sure, but Snuffy never really knew about him!
Snuffy knew who he was though. In episode #796 Mr. Hooper is looking for his glasses and says "David, David! where are you? I can't see a thing without my glasses!" and Snuffy walks by and says "Oh Dear, Mr. Hooper can't see me"

In episde 1186, Snuffy tells Big Bird that all his friends are standing outside, and he's gonna go meet them all, and he says all their names and Snuffy calls him "Mr. Looper" just like his old buddy Big Bird.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So Snuffy DID meet Mr. Hooper? I'm confused about the 1186 ep.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Because Hooper was without his glasses and couldn't see him, right? What was the whole story, I mean? Tell me the story about the time Snuffy met Mr. Hooper, but Mr. Hooper never met Snuffy, Uncle Remus! :smile: