Guest Stars on Sesame Street list

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_guest_stars_on_Sesame_Street#Musicians

Comprehensive list for those wanting to know.

Question: Before they were stars is listed at the very bottom of the list and Raul Julia--Gomez Addams from The Addams Family movie--was obviously on the show before he was a big star. What'd he do on the show?

Foz
too bad the list doesn't say what they were doing on the show or even when they were on. now untill Noggin, i never saw the whole Stevie Wonder show though i saw clips of him used in other shows. now did Jose Feliciano has a whole episode decicated to him like Wonder? i rememeber seeing a few different clips with him and looks like they were all shot in the same day. so i assume the answer is yes. and if so when was that made? now 1 song he performed was a rock sounding song i think caled what in the world am i without music. but what was the name of that other song he sang in front of the apartment building? 1 verse goes like some songs i sing to make you laugh, some songs i sing to make you cry, i don't know the reason why. in all the years i've listened to the radio, the only songs i've heard from him are Feliece Noddy Dod and his cover of the Doors' Light My Fire. never heard those other 2.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Because Hooper was without his glasses and couldn't see him, right? What was the whole story, I mean? Tell me the story about the time Snuffy met Mr. Hooper, but Mr. Hooper never met Snuffy, Uncle Remus! :smile:

So u want to know why Snuffy saw Hooper but Hooper never saw Snuffy? Is that what u want to know?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its an episode where everyone miss Snuffy when he walks through the street and nobody sees him at all when really u could tell that they would of saw him but since no one looks then they don't see him. So Big Bird leaves for the libraey and Snuffy goes around sesame street and counts everyone that doesn't see him and he come across Hooper at the stand looking for his glasses but Snuffy doesn't bump or touch Snuffy at all he just sees Hooper in the store at the window and he says, "Hooper makes (whatever # he says) that hasn't seen me." and Hooper says, " I can't find my glasses." but there right there on the window seal. Now do u get it?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
who was the name of this guy? he came on saying hi why don't you try theese movements with me? this jazz sounding music and 1st me moved his head around, them his shoulders, and other parts of his body and eventually began to dance moving every part of his body. also besides Bill Cosby there where a few others from The Electric Comoany to made guest appearances on SS Judy Grambart who was Winnie on TEC and was Jenifer of the Jungle, Gene Wilder who did the voice of Letterman, June Amgela who was Julie 1 of the short circuse members made an appearance on SS when she was older and i've communicated with her in the past and all she recall is she played a nurse but doesn't rememeber was the episode was. anyone by any chance know what any of them were doing on SS?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememebr this one? i'm pretty sure it was Percy Sledge who's best known for his 1966 hit when a man loves a women. he comes on saying something like hi how are you? and sings a little bit saying we're going to count from 1-10 and just counts. and does it several times. i don't know when it was 1st aired other than in the 70. some of theese guests appearances were often reused.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememeber the lady jazz pianist who sung this so called scat music witch is a type of jazz singing without words. she was with some of the kids off the set and it went like scoobidi doobido then the kids would repeat scoobidi dooobido. twice. then they'd all go lalalalalalalalalalalalalal weeeeeee. she even gueststarred on Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. and Francois Clemmons was singing the very same thing. anyone know her name?

Mark The Shark

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
rememeber the lady jazz pianist who sung this so called scat music witch is a type of jazz singing without words. she was with some of the kids off the set and it went like scoobidi doobido then the kids would repeat scoobidi dooobido. twice. then they'd all go lalalalalalalalalalalalalal weeeeeee. she even gueststarred on Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. and Francois Clemmons was singing the very same thing. anyone know her name?
Not certain, but from your description that could be Ella Fitzgerald.

And Jose Feliciano's song is "Feliz Navidad," which is "Merry Christmas" in Spanish.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
no it wouldn't of been Ella Fitzgerald. at least i doubt it. while i don't know a lot about jazz music or artists in gengeral the lady had long hair and Fitzgerald has or had glasses and i don't think she plays the piano. maybe i'm wrong about that and since this skit was from the 70s, and maybe she looked different.