Halloween is just around the corner

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well...I found out today I have a big history project due on halloween. Blah...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well...I found out today I have a big history project due on halloween. Blah...
I used to be all "We get Christmas off, Thanksgiving off, Easter off, etc, why can't we get Halloween off? Or Valentine's Day?"

But that was before I was told that Halloween and Valentine's Day aren't technically actual holidays.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
At my old job, they had me working until 8 PM on Halloween, so I'd always miss everything and see maybe a few last minute tot'ers driving through the neighborhood :/

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Once again, the government ruins fun :frown:
The Smothers Brothers:

Tom: You can tell who's running the country by how much clothes people wear, see?
Dick: Do you mean that some people can afford more clothes on, and some people have... less on? Is that what you mean?
Tom: That's right.
Dick: I don't understand.
Tom: See, the ordinary people, you'd say that the ordinary people are the less-ons.
Dick: So who's running the country?
Tom: The morons. :wink:

Xerus

Reaction score
I don't really get a lot of kids around my condo. Just one or two each Halloween. And I always like to give Kit Kats and Reeses cups.

Also, I learned from a news site about the worst Halloween treats you can give kids. If you give kids this stuff, they might despise you.

Toothbrushes, apples, raisins, candy corn, Tootsie Rolls, Laffy Taffy, those little Dum Dum Lollilpops, and fun sized candy bars.(Kids prefer the large sized ones.)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't really get a lot of kids around my condo. Just one or two each Halloween. And I always like to give Kit Kats and Reeses cups.

Also, I learned from a news site about the worst Halloween treats you can give kids. If you give kids this stuff, they might despise you.

Toothbrushes, apples, raisins, candy corn, Tootsie Rolls, Laffy Taffy, those little Dum Dum Lollilpops, and fun sized candy bars.(Kids prefer the large sized ones.)
Man, who would give those things out?

It's all about the brand name chocolate kids know. You give them M&M's, Reeces Peanutbutter Cups, Butterfinger, Kit Kat, or whatever else, they'll be happy. Although their parents would have a fit witht heir kids eating so much junk food.